How do I get my menu bar back on my main (yahoo) page?
Let’s learn how do I get my menu bar back on my main (yahoo) page. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Just installed the new toolbars as well as new IE...and it just too different at this time!
Go to View and then Toolbars and see if the one that is missing is unchecked, if so check it and it...
After downloaded current firefox update, the menu bar across top is GONE. No longer have FILE, VIEW, TOOLS, ETC. ANY idea how i can get it back? thank you!! Want to keep Yahoo as my home page, but would like to get the menu bar across top back. thanks...
Press Alt-V to get menus.
I had a power outage when I was out of town, when I got back and turned my computer on, I am missing the menu bar at the top of the yahoo page, I cannot get to all the favorites I have saved, or print certain files...thanks
Use keyboard shortcut Alt+V, move mouse to Toolbars, click Menu Bar. Voila.
My tool bar has gone crazy. I have 3 yahoo search boxes. My menu bar is in the middle. I have unlocked the bars and tried to remove content but no luck. I also have a yahoo get answers bar that has added itself a whole new bar. When I click the pecil...
You have to try that before you sign in. Use the sign in tab on the bar to sign and customize toolbar...
Recently, Yahoo home page has been updated by Yahoo Messenger and I have lost Yahoo Menu bar and Yahoo Tool bar which I want on my home page. Please advise how?
Tools or View>> Toolbars>> Yahoo Toolbar, click. Tools or View>> Toolbars>>...
A "MIRAR" tool bar suddenly appears on Yahoo mail page with disastrous consequenses on my use of the page, with wild flow of advertising pages covering my working space and blocking other activities on the page, and I need help to find a way...
click START> CONTROL PANEL> ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAMS look under the prgrammes installed, you should...
I cannot get a normal page size back. I've also lost my menu bar & tool bar. I cannot bring up anything on the left or right side or top or bottom of bage..ie...edit,view,etc.
manage search provider. shows yahoo as "default" no way to remove
The IE search provider box is an extension of the browser address bar; that's why it doesn't show up...
check at the top of the page and at the bottom of the page for an options button, and then try in there...
still can not get yahoo my home page idid the tool bar and internet set up and still no yahoo home page
go to yahoo.com and click make yahoo my homepage it is under the big purple yahoo icon at the top right...
Related Q & A:
- How do I get a picture on my blog on my Yahoo! 360 page?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How do I get my Avatar to come back on my main Yahoo page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i get my tool bar back?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get my command bar back?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i get my tool bar back on internet explorer at the top?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers