How do I get rid of an air bubble in my chest?
Let’s learn how do I get rid of an air bubble in my chest. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
by burping seriously drink gassy soda like pepsi, or better eat cinnamon sticks it will be a pleasant...
i just tried on my tracer at a recent meet. i got this huge air bubble in the chest and stomach area, and people kept telling me that it was too big for me. but the suit is supposed ...show more
yup. it fills with air and makes you float.
Lay back and wait for it to go away is the only way to go.
When i go swimming i get this really hollow/air bubble feeling in my chest and it really annoys me. Its kind of like a feeling of i really need to burp or something and i was wondering if ayone knew how to get rid of it or why it happens. THANKS :]
well, we can start wtih those bags in your chest aka lungs , which we use to help us inhale and exhale...
I tested out my fastskin pro for the first time and discovered that when I swim, especially when I do a flip turn, I get a massive air bubble in the chest of my suit. My coach said I ...show more
Yeah I suggest getting a new swim suite, bubbles make you float (no duh).
I have what feels like an air bubble in my chest/throat and it hurts reallyyyy bad!! Especially after I eat or drink anythinggg. Even if its a little sip. And also, I'm pregnant. Could This be from my pregnancy or just something random?
You need to see your doctor! never take chances! especially because your pregnant!
I have been having this for several months! I can be sitting down quiet and all of the sudden feels like an air bubble comes in my chest...I have seen Doctors and even had an overnite hospital stay and of course never happen once while being on observation...
Maybe your stress is causing you to be fearful about your health. What you are describing like the pulse...
Okay for like three days now I have been having what feels like an air bubble from my chest to my back. I donno what it is. My mom says it sounds like maybe pneumonia. My sister ...show more
A deficiency in folic acid and magnesium could be causing that.
I was told a year ago, I had an air bubble right under my left breast? I since have carried a baby full term with no complications. The pain in still there, and I wonder if this was ...show more
I know someone who had to get surgery to remove an air bubble on his lung.
Related Q & A:
- How do I get rid of the mucas?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get rid of the BETA message I keep getting?Best solution by support.mozilla.org
- How can I get rid of the "Get IE7 now!" button on the Yahoo Toolbar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get rid of incredimail and get may e-mails back to yahoo?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get rid of these air bubbles on my iPod touch screen protector?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers