How can I get rid of the "Get IE7 now!" button on the Yahoo Toolbar?
Let’s learn how can I get rid of the "Get IE7 now!" button on the Yahoo Toolbar. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
My PC does not support IE7
There are two ways to remove the Yahoo! Toolbar for Mozilla Firefox. The easiest way is to use the ...
Try right-clicking on the tool bar to refresh it.
Internet Explorer 7 is the latest windows internet browser. I guess Yahoo is encouraging its users to...
I lock it in View and IE7 tools and yet each time I sign in the buttons have changed . I can't get rid of the "shopping" button . Is it because I'm running the Yahoo toolbar along with IE7? I don't think I will like IE7.
It is not the fault of IE 7. Quit blaming "Everything Windows" for any problems you have with...
I have the Yahoo! Toolbar, and I love it. I had the cool little News button that even had a drop-down menu with all the headlines, and one day I was rearranging the buttons, and when I removed my Sports button to replace it with Football, my News button...
If you are using the latest version of the Yahoo toolbar (the one with the gear icon at the end of the...
I have the latest version of Yahoo and my "auto fill" button dissapeared. I tried going to the Toolbar Settings, clicked on "Add/Edit Buttons", clicked on "Button Gallery"/Yahoo Favorites/Show All Buttons. There's a whole...
It doesn't work that way Green Eyes. Custom buttons just provide a shorthand method of going to a URL...
I don't want to upgrade to IE7; been there done that, and I don't want to do it again (I was one of the first to try the beta version, and that was a BIG mistake--the incompatibility with McAfee/AOL Security was a DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Now it...
I completely agree with you. I'm looking for the same information The girl above me told you how to...
I've tried to remove this annoying button from my toolbar using the "Settings" button, but it doesn't work. My system won't accept the free IE8 upgrade, so I can't use it and just want to get the damn button OFF of my toolbar.
Re-install Y! toolbar at toolbar.yahoo.com.
I recently downloaded the latest version of internet explorer from Yahoo. When I did this the Yahoo tollbar changed and the button to Yahoo antispy dissappearerd and I cannot find how to add it back to the toolbar. The software is still on my hardrive...
click the pencil icon,,,toolbar options,,,check box by antispy,,,click ok
My father and I are running the same version of M.I.E. and the same version of Yahoo Toolbar, but he has the Yahoo anti spy button, and I don't. Could it be because I have Vista and he only has XP?? Also, will Yahoo get it together so Vista users can...
You surmised correctly. Anti-Spy is not available with Vista. Click Settings button on toolbar, click...
Related Q & A:
- How can I get rid of yahoo companion popup?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get rid of Yahoo 360 and go back to my old profile?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get rid of my yahoo photo's and attachments?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get rid of my bearshare toolbar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get rid of "connection suggestions" on my yahoo homepage?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers