How can I get rid of yahoo companion popup?
Let’s learn how can I get rid of yahoo companion popup. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
It offers an update via the website, which I have accepted, but the popup remains.
turn on the popup blocker Tools-> Pop-up Blocker -> Turn on Pop-up Blocker
Every time I sign onto yahoo.com I get a popup asking me to upgrade yahoo companion. How do I stop this popup?
What is "companion"?? I'm getting a similar type thing that's in my sidebar and i can't close...
I have windows xp and recently updated my yahoo messenger to 9.0. When I did that I started having problems. When I click the email icon, which looks like an envelope, I get an error msg that YM needs to shut down. It also shuts down when I click those...
Hi, you have several locations that are capable of accessing Yahoo IM. Yahoo Messenger itself, plus...
I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you talking about the Yahoo! home page? And the Page Options...
When I try to go to my.yahoo.com, now all of a sudden I get a popup window that says: Authentication required - The server https://pr.comet.yahoo.com443 requires a username and ...show more
I am getting the same thing.
Every time - on every browser - when I first open the NEW my.yahoo home page (default home page) I get a popup asking me to add content for yahoo mail, even though I already have it ...show more
"Firefox is my default browser..." You need to make sure that the Adblock Edge in Firefox...
I tested the popup blocker and didnt see a popup but it still said zero
RIGHT CLICK ANYWHERE IN TOOLBAR SECTION OF THE BROWSER AND MAKE SURE STANDARD BUTTONS IS CHECKER IN...
Every time I open my Yahoo email inbox, a tab comes up for "loudpopz780" and flashes. If I close the tab, it reappears the next time I reopen Yahoo. I tried briefly opening the tab and it shows up as a request to establish a "messenger...
Open Yahoo! Mail View the sidebar at left Find "Online Contacts" the 'thunderbolt' icon is...
I cannot edit my toolbar. When I click choose buttons or edit buttons I get "us.edit.companion/yahoo bla bla" et. What the hell
go to View then Toolbars then customize
I have no idea on how to get rid of Yahoo! Companion toolbar. I want to atually uninstall it, not just uncheck it from the view, toolbar menu. Could someone plz help me?
Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>select the Yahoo toolbar.
Related Q & A:
- How can I get rid of the "Get IE7 now!" button on the Yahoo Toolbar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get rid of Yahoo 360 and go back to my old profile?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get rid of my yahoo photo's and attachments?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get rid of "connection suggestions" on my yahoo homepage?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get rid of that annoying popup on Yahoo home page?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers