How can I get rid of "connection suggestions" on my yahoo homepage?
Let’s learn how can I get rid of "connection suggestions" on my yahoo homepage. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I don't like your forced "connection suggestions" on my home page. How do I get rid of it? There's no "X"!!!
Whatever gets displayed on the homepage is decided and deigned by Yahoo!. It is not forced, but you...
Is anyone else annoyed by this? I've looked through my settings, but I can't seem to find how to delete the connection suggestion box that in now on the welcome page of my Yahoo mail. Thanks for the help in advance!! :)
To disable âConnectionsâ in Yahoo! Mail: â¢â...
Using the same modem, I can access my bt yahoo home page from my laptop but not from my PC - just keeps saying connection failed.. I have checked and the connection and device are functioning correctly. Have tried repairing and I get a message saying...
check you internet explorer
I have Yahoo Mail Plus and have been using the POP connection through Outlook since last fall. Last week it totally quit working and so did my husband's account. I rechecked server and port settings and found we had both been moved to different servers...
For Pop 3 mail problems go to this link for detailed info. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...
When I launch seller's manager it tells me no internet connection can be found. I've checked the option that says to use the default connection and still nothing. I used to use seller's manager prior to switching from dial-up to dsl type internet service...
I have had the same problem with Seller Manager. I just keep trying to connect and finally it does on...
That http proxy won't lemme use the video call in yahoo and I can't use the other option in connection preferences which is to connect directly to the internet because if I do such, I can't log in.Any suggestions please? Thanks for the help :)
Proxies are slow. I highly recommend using a VPN service. Check out vpnmaster.com
Mail page>>options (top right)>>mail options (if available)>>scroll to and click on...
it says "we were not able to sign you in to yahoo" then it asks me to modify my connection settings but when i do, i still cant log on and the same error message prompts. please help!
The problem is due to the large files that are being download, if you have dial-up and your computer...
I used to click the little face in the right hand corner, but it's not there and I don't know a quick way to find it. Any suggestions?
Yahoo removed the avatar from the upgraded classic mail, and it never was on the New Mail. I looked...
I find this more than a bit annoying. Any suggestions?
I had the same problem as you do. I got simple adblock. It blocks for all internet explorer pages. It...
Related Q & A:
- How can I get rid of yahoo companion popup?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get rid of the "Get IE7 now!" button on the Yahoo Toolbar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get rid of Yahoo 360 and go back to my old profile?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i get rid of the picture on my yahoo profile?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get rid of my yahoo photo's and attachments?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers