How do I get the full page back to normal size?
Let’s learn how do I get the full page back to normal size. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I cannot get a normal page size back. I've also lost my menu bar & tool bar. I cannot bring up anything on the left or right side or top or bottom of bage..ie...edit,view,etc.
My screen suddenly increased in size so can only see a small section of the yahoo page. Hope you can help/thanks
And mine. There is something funny going on here. Some pages have tiny print and other have huge print...
i accidentally pressed something on my keyboard and my whole page went smaller. i don't know what i pushed but not i can barely read my text or anything on that page. its not like that any other website though, except that one. can someone help me figure...
You could try holding ctrl and scrolling downwards to zoom out or ctrl 0 (zero) to reset the page to...
The font is too small and I want it back to normal. I have done it before and don't remember how I got it bck. help me please
On your Keyboard click and hold Ctrl and on your mouse scroll to change the size Have a great day. Jess...
5 yrs. ago the answer was to hit "view" then size. Where is "view"?
I'm not sure what kind of Internet I'm using, but in my screen I have 3 tools on the right side of my...
When I get on my system, I always have to click on the enlarge icon at the top right of the page. How do I set my computer so that it is full size when I get on?
If you have the latest version of Internet explorer just look in the tools menu Labeled Full Screen...
I was looking at a map and some how shrunk my yahoo page, How do I make my yahoo page normal again ?
Try CTRL + 0, it will set the zoom to it's default value
small, how can I get the page to come on in full size please?
In XP there is a %age figure in the tray bottom right. Click on it for effect!
You will have to open a new document, enlarge it to full size and then close it. Henceforth when you...
This includes all the headers and items at the left of the page, such as "inbox," "spam." I don't know what I did but how do I get it back to the regular size? This has happened only in Firefox. In IE7 my Yahoo mail is the normal...
You change your preferences. I too run Firefox and do not have that problem.
Related Q & A:
- How do I get my home page back and keep it?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How do I change my yahoo page back to the old version?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get my computer screen back to normal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get my menu bar back on my main (yahoo) page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get "my Yahoo" page back as my homepage?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers