How do I increase the font size when printing e-mails?
Let’s learn how do I increase the font size when printing e-mails. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Copy the text and paste it into Word or another program like that. Change the font size as you like...
when i type an email, there's a place where i can change the font size. BUT when i RECEIVE an email, the PRINT is extremely SMALL. Is there anyway i can change the FONT size on emails that i RECEIVE?
Yes there is depends on what email type you have .
How can I increase the font size for the incoming emails?
Hit Control and + on your keyboard. This will make it bigger.
font size got smaller, how do i increase it?
While the page is displayed, hold down the CTRL key and then rotate the mouse wheel 1 click at a time...
A friend sent me an email and the font size is too small for me to read. How can I increase it so that I can read it??
I guess you have Window XP at least. You will see 'page' in the Tool bar. Click on it and you get text...
As I was typing an email, the font suddenly changed to very small type. I could not find an option to change it back.
Try this: hold down the ctrl button on your keyboard, at the same time use the scroll wheel of your...
I am using a HP Deskjet F4500 Series printer. When printing an email on my Yahoo account the font size is extremely small. I use print preview to increase the font size but I'm tired of having to do that each time. Is there a way to make that permanent...
The Yahoo font cannot be changed permanently Open up the what you want to print Left click and highlight...
Type Ctrl and hold then click on the + key to make the Fonts larger and the - key to make them smaller...
I know how to change the font size of composed emails, but can't figure out how to increase the font size of my mailbox listings.
go to view, go to text size and select. it will change the size of all the text on that page.
When printing an e-mail or web page the font size is about an 8. How do I icrease the font size and keep it as a default size
On your tool bar, select: view>text size>larger or largest. It should remain until you change...
Related Q & A:
- How do I change the font size on my Yahoo page (mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I increase the font size of the toolbar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I delete attachments from incoming and outgoing e-mails?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I increase the font size for my inbox?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I increase the font size on incoming e-mails?Best solution by helpspot.business.uconn.edu
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers