How do I make my font bigger in outgoing emails?
Let’s learn how do I make my font bigger in outgoing emails. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Go into options on the mail page. Look in preferences for font size and change it.
the font size on my inbox screen is too small....i need to enlarge the font size. how do i do that? all help appreciated...
In options scroll down in preferences.
In the compose email page at the end of the Subject line click on Rich Text then in the line just above...
Now, I have to enter the specific font & color each time I write an email. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please help.
Yahoo doesn't allow us to "permanently" change what they have chosen as their default. You...
Adrian? Glitches and upgrades. Ugggg! In the Print Preview window, 100% is the small print you are getting...
When I type Yahoo emails, I like to use a color or special font. But I have to change it with each email and cannot set it permanently. Is there any way to do this, without paying extra? Thank you.
Sorry, but NO. Yahoo doesn't allow us to permanently change their default---unfortunately. It must be...
yahoo is also my email
In your browser click on View and in Zoom click on the size you want. On your keyboard click and hold...
Hit Control and + on your keyboard to make it bigger.
To enlarge the font size hold the CTRL key down and press the plus key. To decrease the font size hold...
Related Q & A:
- How do I make the fonts bigger in my yahoo page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change the time on my outgoing emails?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I add a signature to my outgoing emails from Yahoo mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I add electronic signature on my outgoing emails?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I make the font larger in my emails?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers