How do I put pictures from an iPod onto a computer?
Let’s learn how do I put pictures from an iPod onto a computer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Ok i have like 1,005 pictures on my ipod and i want to know if someone knows how to sync my ipod photos on my computer or put my ipod photos on my computer how do i do it please help :/
Alright this shouldn't be too hard. First, plug your iPod into your computer. Next, it all depends on...
can someone tell me how!? i read other questions and it said click on options or w/e but..um one problem i cant find the option botton. yea PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Put all of the pictures you want on the nano into one folder. Open Itunes and make sure the Ipod is...
So i have some pictures of nights out and i wanna upload them from my ipod to computer, i put in the USB cable and nothing happens it just starts to sync stuff FROM my computer so im confused....It always used to do it automatically......Help please?
Plug your iPod in to your computer. After iTunes has launched and everything is synced, click on the...
OK when I plug my ipod in to the computer it only syncs and I cant find it on my computer.
If you mean the camera picture. Connect your iPod touch to computer through USB cable, and then open...
ok, so there are some pictures i want on my facebook, that i took with my ipod. how do i do that. i cant seem to figure it out PLEASE HELP
plug it in to the computer. or email?
plug your ipod into your computer if u have a itunes account click itunes and drag pics from your computer...
Open itunes and plug in your ipod, click on the ipod in itunes and along the top will be tabs, there...
Stick them on the screen using blue tac!
No, I'm not stupid. I know that there should be something that pops up on the screen and you click "view files" or whatever that is. Or you go to computer and click ...show more
this is a good question because when i get my computer i want all my photo's on my computer too so i...
i thnk you have to use itunes
Related Q & A:
- How do I download pictures to my ipod?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I put music videos and movies onto my iPod?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I put pictures directly into a blog on myspace from Photobucket?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I transfer ALL of my songs onto a different iTunes on a different computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I put pictures from my phone on my computer?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers