How do I transfer ALL of my songs onto a different iTunes on a different computer?
Let’s learn how do I transfer ALL of my songs onto a different iTunes on a different computer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
with out erasing them with itunes sync.
You must use a transfer software . Firstly, Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable. the...
question about itunes. i want to download itunes then transfer all my ipod library onto my computer. i am concerned about losing all my music from my ipod. need advice about how to go ...show more
Try this little program: http://www.copytrans.net/
I recently purchased a new computer, and now I don't want to plug in my iPod and lose all my purchased songs.. Is there a way to keep all my purchased songs on my new computer?
I heard this iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes works pretty good on this. AVCWare iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes...
My whole itunes library is still showing on my ipod, but itunes on my computer is empty. None of the songs on my ipod were bought from itunes - all came from pre-recorded CDs I owned. How do I get the songs on my ipod back onto my computer without losing...
Tansee iPod Transfer can backup songs and videos in iPod to PC, copy iPod songs and videos to new ipod...
I am trying to save some of the songs on my phone and transfer them to the computer for later. I cant find any kind of info on transferring my songs from your phone to computer, only from the computer to your phone (blackberry) which I already know how...
Media Sync is a component of BlackBerry® Desktop Software 6.0. It makes syncing your desktop music...
i put my ipod settings to manually manage music so i could drag songs over from my itunes onto my ipod. i recently rebuilt my computer and lost all my songs and now im trying to put my purchased songs back into itunes but im not sure how to do that without...
Here is a solution. All you need is to get all existing music/videos from your iPod back to your computer...
this is a question how do i put my itunes songs i downloaded onto a mp3player
So ny old compaq computer has 2500 songs on my Itunes playlist. Just bought an HP and set up my itunes account, how do I get those songs off my old computer transferred to my new computer?
There are a few ways to go about doing this. 1. Assuming you purchased all of these songs from iTunes...
i bought several songs that a had to listen to on my friends computer..and now i want to transfer them to my computer..i bought it on my itunes account..and im scared that if i try to buy them again that it would charge me how do i get the songs on my...
Have your friend send the music files to your email. Then on your computer, open them and import them...
I really would like to be able to transfer all the songs that are already on my ipod on to the itunes on my new computer. However, the only option seems to be to erase and sync, in which case I would lose all my songs. Is there any way to avoid this?
An iPod can be synced with only one iTunes account at a time. once you switched to a new iTunes account...
Related Q & A:
- How do I change my my Yahoo ID to a different name, but still have the same account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I put pictures from an iPod onto a computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I access my outlook express email from a different computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I transfer money from credit card to a bank account?Best solution by Amazon Askville
- How can I record directly from a keyboard onto a computer?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers