How do I register a non profit organization in India?
Let’s learn how do I register a non profit organization in India. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Quora.
There are ten answers to this question.
What are steps involved and how could it comply with Section 80G of the Income Tax Act for its donors (for 100% tax deductible donation)?
U can go to sec office there u can register urself as NGO.80G FCRA and all u will get later on.first...
I would love to start a non-profit organization to provide computer, artistic and job skills to Brazilians aged 12-21. I live in California. Should I start the non-profit here in the USA or in Brazil? I figured it would have to be registered here since...
I have few other friends on H1B who are interested to join. I don't want this to generate any revenue, or charge anything for our services at this point. My main concern is if I can register as a non profit or something in India, will that be against...
Please do not do anything while you are on H1B , it has draconian rules attached to it.Rolling out your...
how to register a non profit organization in navada
Nevada - Contact the Secretary of State's office
Is starting non profit organization like Wikipedia in India is same as NGO ?
If you are looking for avenues to contribute to free software like FSF, then there are quite a good...
I am looking to register my organization as a nonprofit -- are there any advantages or disadvantages to registering in one state versus another?
This can't tell you where to locate, per se, unless you are exclusively looking to fundraise locally...
I manage a Japanese dance group. We are non profit and want to promote our performance. We also like to issue a charitable receipt when we receive donation. Please advice.
You register in Sacramento, see forms on site, with the secretary of State.
Suppose I want to check the authenticity of a NGO in India I can do this by visiting this website- http://ngo.india.gov.in/ngo_stat... What are some the similar website in various countries?
The following list of websites might help you. 1. GuideStar ( http://www.guidestar.org/ - They have...
There are non-profit and tax exempt non-profit organizations. It sounds like this organization fits...
btw, Im not located from the USA,nor Canda nor the Uk. Im from jamiaca wi but i would like to solicit those places to promote my organization.. let me know what u think and what i ...show more
It is illegal to solicit funds in ANY US state without a license. And they only give those to properly...
Related Q & A:
- How can I open a non-profit organization in the San Francisco Bay Area?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I start a non-profit organization?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you start a non-profit organization in California?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I start a non-profit organization?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I start a non profit organization?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers