How do I save an e-mail to my hard drive?
Let’s learn how do I save an e-mail to my hard drive. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
When the email is open, go to File, Save As and choose folder you want to save it in and whether you...
email attachments not saved to hard drive
Hi Max, Your question is very vague. I could answer it if, 1. I knew what type of program/software you...
please tell me how to save email in hard drive.
Open the email right click on the email click Save As, a box will open asking where to save it. If documents...
I want to save selected emails onto my hard drive , how do I do this ? thanks
Plug it in to your computer and click save to hard drive.
I may need my email from someone that has been in jail for domestic violence. How do I copy it to my hard drive? Are the messages stored on a Yahoo Server? There are over 1300 of them from this person.
Download your emails into Outlook. or other desktop email applications: Yahoo! Mail Plus It's just ...
I want to save some of my emails to folders on my hard drive. I have an old eMac OSX 10.2.8.
Copy and paste to a word processor and save the resulting documents.
Thanks for those solutions such as: "select copy and paste, etc." What I need is a way to bulk copy a group of email from my in-box to the hard drive so it could be access by others in the network.
I assume you are using yahoo on the web, not Outlook. To get all your mail onto your computer you do...
Will the attachment stay in a temporary file somewhere that I can recover? The edits were saved, but mistakenly not to our hard drive.
this is a tough one. If you made edits to it, but never hit save, those changes are likely gone. I assume...
i have taken some pictures on my kodak easy share but can not remember how to take them off the disk and save them as a window's media player video so that i can view them or send them as attachments on e-mails. can you help me?
use windows movie maker software that comes with windows to create a windows media (WMV) format and...
My email quota is already at 72%. i need the previous emails as references.
when I want to save email, I select File, save as, give the file a name and select where I want to save...
Related Q & A:
- How do I install Windows XP on a new hard drive?Best solution by Super User
- How do I block an e-mail on yahoo mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I find my e-mail server and the outgoing server so I can e-mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I send an e-mail to all of my contacts on the new yahoo mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I put my e-mail on a disc in yahoo mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers