How do I start off as a CNA?
Let’s learn how do I start off as a CNA. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
im getting certified as a cna in 5 weeks then getting a job at a hospital is this a good start to find out what nursing is like and also will i make ok money i have no bills except ...show more
Considering that most RN programs require you hold your CNA license before you can start the nursing...
I applied here about 4 days ago for a CNA position and I think I might get the job because they are hurting for people from what I heard but I also have an interview at another long term care facility and the pay is how I'm going to decide where I'm...
I'm not sure, but I have heard that it's not enough. I've had a few friends that have worked there and...
Any places that start off at $12-$15??
look up in google ....
I want to be a cna so when i start nursing school i csn pay for it. Do you get paid enough to be a cna? Please help
Well, most schools in my area require the students to be STNAs now or at least have taken the class...
We are looking at moving to the Wilmington, NC area and I'm trying to find what they start their CNA's at or Nurse Aide 1's at. Thanks
That would depend on the employer.Not every place pays the same.
I'm about to take a CNA class, and after I take the test, get my certification and register as a nursing aid in my state (Wisconsin), can I start working immediately? Or is there ...show more
Yes you can work immediately
I am in nursing school right now, but still doing my pre-reqs. I wanted to get a jump start in the medical field, so I applied at a nursing home as a CNA, and I got the job. I am ...show more
getting people ready for the day...getting them dressed, brushing their teeth, taking them to the bathroom...
But can I just take the state exam with out going to the classes or is it mandatory that you take the classes then take the state exam. Do you know of any CNA classes I can take online also?
Taking the test without going through the class is like baking cookies without getting all the ingredients...
Job Corps has a CNA programs and some of them have LPN programs. But I don't want to be stuck at that level all my life. I want to move up to RN. I've heard they have LPN to ...show more
The great thing about being a CNA is that if you get a job in a nursing home, many of them will actually...
Or do they just take the prerequisites and apply to RN program.... because my friend is considering doing the bridge programs(CNA to LPN to RN)...so she can work and go to school ...show more
There is no bridge program between CNA and LPN. If your friend is aiming to bean RN she should apply...
Related Q & A:
- How do I start a website?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I start a small business?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I start a consulting business with very little start-up capital?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I start a career as a psychologist?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I start a Health Care Service such as a hospital?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers