How do I upload videos on my Handycam?
Let’s learn how do I upload videos on my Handycam. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by eHow old.
There are ten answers to this question.
i just got the sony handycam camcorder and i cant upload any videos from the sony handycam camcorder to the computer.....i put a disk in the camcorder record stuff and then when i plug the USB into the computer from the camcorder i cant access watch...
Since you did not tell us the model number of the Sony Handycam and you did not tell us anything about...
I have recently purchased a handycam and therefor have been recording some videos. I came to upload the videos but it seems to only upload my pictures. I have followed everything it says in the guide but, it still doesn't work. PLEASE HELP! :) I have...
But you did not tell us what version of iMovie you are using. Option 1: Put the camcorder in video Play...
Hi I brought a Sony DCRSR57E Handycam Camcorder from amazon about 4 months ago and it came with no lead or anything to transfer videos. Now I really need to upload on either Windows ...show more
google "sony handycam to mac", you can find the solution.
i bought a sony handcam and i taped videos , the videos are being taped on tape and i want to know how to upload to computer??
If it is digital tape - miniDV or digital8 - then connect the camcorder's DV port (not USB) to the computer...
i have recently found in my house my old camera. and i found how to record videos using the camcorder now and i was wondering if there is any software you need to upload videos from ...show more
make and model of your camera, is it digital, or analogue, I assume its Tape based need more details...
Whenever i plug in the UBS cord it just shows up as the pictures and no videos.... I NEED help i want to start making videos really good quality videos but i dont know how. ...show more
What kinda camcorder is it?
i have windows xp....i have downloaded the cd that came with the handycam on one computer(ddesktop) but all it imports is pictures...the cd doesnt seem to work on my laptop....the videos are on the memory chip.....help!!!! thnx....
Import video from your camera, you can make using USB-cable, then you need to convert this video to...
for a project I borrowed a friends sony handycam dcr-dvd201 to make a video. now when i try to put the videos onto my computer ,when i plug in the camera to the usb it says new software has been found and that necessary software has been installed but...
It will be easier if your computer has a drawer loading DVD/optical drive. Just download and install...
What cords do i use to upload videos onto the computer? or do i have to go buy a special one[cord]?
The Sony DCR HC38 is a miniDV tape based camcorder. Firewire, IEEE1394a and i.Link are all the same...
Related Q & A:
- How do i upload videos on youtube.com?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I upload videos from my camera to my computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I upload videos from other sites onto youtube?Best solution by support.google.com
- How do I upload videos from my camcorder?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I upload videos from camera to computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers