How do i check how much ink is left in my printer?
Let’s learn how do i check how much ink is left in my printer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i have a hp deskjet f380 all-in-one (printer, scanner, copier) ive checked its properties but i still cant seem to find out how much ink i have left. does anyone know how i can check how much ink my printer has left??? thanks
In HP solution Centre,clickSettings,point to Print settings,and then click Printer Toolbox. Click the...
I have a DELL computer with Windows XP.
what is your printer? epson? canon? dell? hp?
go to Start then go to control panel go to Printers and faxes Right click your printer in the drop down...
My printer is a HP Deskjet 1320, and Im on Windows Vista Home Basic. I just Installed the program today and I've been printing things on it for a while. And I don't know how to check it, so thanks!
Try this: Start > Control Panel > Right-click Printers & Faxes to get the drop-down menu....
Do you have the printer in your dock? If you do, just click on it and when it opens it will say supply...
A few days ago i decided to go and change my ink cartridges because i was tiered of trying to use up what was left in the old ones. So i took the old ones out and i put the new ones in and whenever i turn the printer on it keeps telling me to check the...
maybe the dude from the store wrecked It or something the same thing happened to me
i know how to check the level of printer ink catridge on the computer. im just wondering how the printer knows how much is left?
This Depends Largely On The Printer. MOST Use The Known Amount Of Ink In A New Cartridge And Simply...
Trying to print something, when I click on the document to print, it says I'm out of ink, but I know there is ink in there and if I go to "Devices and Printers" and check the printer there it shows I have like half the cartridges left. How...
Just always click continue printing. Mine does that too and so does everyone elses. The computer knows...
i've added a new cartridge & did nozzle head cleaning test. then i check my ink level and from the fullest, it drops a lot to about 40 %left... my printer is Epson Stylus C20UX..
B/c u probably print a lot of paper or wat u do print uses a lot of ink at one time and or u mite jus...
it wont print ink as if theres no ink but there is its all super faded also wont makes copy like theres no ink left "dell personal all-in-one printer A940" (printer/copier/scanner/fax) it scans perfectly so i know its installed right i just...
Inkjet ink dries quite quickly and the jets get plugged in the cartridge (that's why I went to using...
Related Q & A:
- How do I check the nozzles on my printer for routine maintenance?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i reset low ink level alert on dell 924 printer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I check how much I have downloaded?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How do I check how many minutes are left on my phone?Best solution by uk.answers.yahoo.com
- How do I check what Graphics Card I have on Windows 7?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers