How do i get yahoo messenger on my computer?
Let’s learn how do i get yahoo messenger on my computer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Our computer is used by five people. I installed Yahoo Messenger and adjusted the settings to not save my ID and password, and to not open automatically, so that I could message in privacy. When I logged on to two other open (no password) user accounts...
in your messenger window click on messenger, preferences, general, then uncheck "when i start up...
i have a yahoo account but i have a new computer. how do i get my yahoo messenger on the new computer?
Download Yahoo Messenger to your new computer, and then just sign in.
So, i got Yahoo Messenger so that i could talk to one of my friends (that doesn't have a myspace) over the internet. Okay, so i log onto my account on the laptop that i share with my sister and every time, the Yahoo Messenger sign in page pops up. IDK...
Click on messenger top left in the window, scroll down, click preferences then click general, untick...
i want msn messenger and yahoo messenger like the im stuff but when i open my computer it pops up i still want them on my computer just don't want them to pop up?
Actually if you have the latest Windows Live Messenger what MSN messenger is now called) in Options...
I recently started using Verizon DSL, and the Verizon version of Yahoo mail. Every time I turn on the computer there's a big window asking me to sign in to Yahoo Messenger. I don't want to use Yahoo Messenger. How can I get rid of it?
I know how to get into Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Messenger but when I try to access my 2nd account I can only get into the Yahoo Mail but not the Messenger
Yahoo Messenger can be opened more than once on a pc if you make some changes in the registry. Y!Multi...
A few days ago I uninstalled Yahoo messenger and all of the crap that goes with it. My computer went down today and I had to restore my computer to a previous state when I still had it. Every time I go to the control panel and hit add/remove, it tells...
Control panel -> add/remove programs. Or go regedit. http://www.instant-registry-fixes.org/ho&hellip...
I want to transfer my yahoo messenger from my old computer to my new computer..it will let me sign in but I cant get my friends list to show up on this computer?? what do I need to do to get this up and running..
It will automatically transfer your friends list when you sign in with the same user ID.
my yahoo messenger back on my computer
To get Yahoo! Messenger back on your computer, just go to http://messenger.yahoo.com, click on the ...
i, firstname.lastname@example.org want yahoo messenger and iam using my daughters computer
Look around near the top of the page for the "Sign Out" link. That should take you OUT of...
Related Q & A:
- How do I get Yahoo Messenger to sign out automatically?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get Yahoo messenger 8.1 to sign in?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Why cant i install yahoo messenger on my computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- My computer crashed. How do I get Yahoo messenger back?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get Yahoo not to open when I restart my computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers