How do you email a video from a digital camera?
Let’s learn how do you email a video from a digital camera. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
It is a camera with video capabilities, dont know where the booklet is, and i want to save a video i took to my computer and email? When i try to do it i get directed to a program i have to pay for. Anyone know how to do it?
You'll need a download device with a USB plug at one end, and at least one port at the other end that...
I have video files already on my computer from my digital camera. I would like to email them to family and friends. How? Do the recipients have to have any special software? I have heard of Movie Maker is that the only way? If so does the recipient have...
I'd post it to a website... and send then a link to it.
I've promised a friend that I would send her a video clip of her son and my son doing the school talent show together, but the video clip from my camera wont send it off. What am I doing wrong?
Upload to either of these, then she can download and also view http://www.zshare.net/ http://mega-file...
I took videos with my camera and know I want to send them to my family through yahoo i have already downloaded them to my computer but i dont know how to send them through email
Pasted below is what Yahoo help says about file sizes. If your video file is within the limits, you...
i have taken some pictures on my kodak easy share but can not remember how to take them off the disk and save them as a window's media player video so that i can view them or send them as attachments on e-mails. can you help me?
use windows movie maker software that comes with windows to create a windows media (WMV) format and...
You probably can't directly email it--it will probably be too large. Upload it to YouTube, first, then...
Well, if u only have a Yahoo account, it can't be bigger than 10 Mb, so, just transfer the file on your...
Depending on how big the video files are, your email provider may not allow you to email them. Upload...
You need to load it onto ur computer with a USB cable cord
It keeps saying that the file is too large, but i really want to send it to her. Is there anyway i can do that without buying any dumb software??
Try www.2large2email.com, you can sign up for a free account and send files up to 50 MB. You just upload...
Related Q & A:
- How do I get a video off my Video Camera, on to my computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How Do You Record Xbox 360 With a Digital Camera?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you transfer a video from a video camera to a computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to send a video from a digital camera in an email?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I remove white noise/static from a video on my digital camera?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers