How do you get rid of search history?
Let’s learn how do you get rid of search history. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Ok im trying to get rid of searches in a search bars on websites. For example go to http://erblearn.org/parents/admission/is… double click the search box(make sure u are clicking the box and not the search button) in the upper right hand corner...
Regardless of site (unless they have placed cookies on your computer) you should be able to clear the...
How do you get rid of the automatic search suggestions when typing in letters, such as when you press A in the search bar and apple or apricot appears.
LOL..this is a popular question. You don't have to delete your cookies or files or your offline content...
when searching something on yahoo, you first start by typing something in the search box. how do you get rid of the history that pops up of all words that you have searched?
Please follow this path. Tools > internet options > content > auto complete > clear forms...
When I start typing into the google search box, it pops up with suggestions for what I want to look for, such suggestions being what I looked for in the past. I need to clear this- ...show more
If you have Internet Explorer: Click Tools on the top menu - then click Internet Options. => Check...
You know when you do a search on the yahoo page, and it drops down everything you ever asked it.. I know how to get rid of history in the address bar (tools) but I do NOT want this yahoo thing to keep history of what I look for... I'm not the only one...
Open inet options on the mail page and hit the clear history tab. Then set the days to save to zero...
its getting annoying that what ever i search people can see it. even without trying like if you press one letter all my history that starts with that letter shows up. is there a way that i can permanently get rid of the history searches i do without...
If your using chrome, go to the wrench bar at the top right. Click all the boxes and pick the day of...
I want to clear out the places I been, but the search window items can't be deleted. you can delete browsing history for internet explorer until you turn blue but it doesnt help
That is part of the autocomplete feature that can be turned off in options. In IE go to internet options...
I tried to get rid of it through internet options but that doesn't do it.
hahaha your ****** now
in the search banner, when you start typing the history displays, how can I erase what ever is in there, the same for other search banners in different webpages.
To delete history on the Yahoo! Toolbar, click on the pencil icon and click 'Clear Search History'....
Related Q & A:
- How can I get rid of the "Get IE7 now!" button on the Yahoo Toolbar?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you clear the Нahoo search history?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i get my sss employment history?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you clear your web search history?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I delete my computer search history (not internet?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers