How do you setup a google account on an android phone?
Let’s learn how do you setup a google account on an android phone. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers. If neither of the proposed solutions works for you, please see 9 additional links below.
There is one answer to this question.
OK I recently bought the Samsung Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket smartphone, However I'm having an issue setting up my existing Google account on it.... I even changed my password to see if that would help but it didn't at all!! I've tried adding my existing Google account and even went to like Settings, accounts and sync but with everything I try it ALWAYS SAYS "USER ID/PASSWORD DO NOT MATCH" What is going on??? Any help from Android users would be greatly appreciated!! And don't tell me to go back...
You should be able to log in without any issues. If you are facing any issues with log in, make sure...
Related Q & A:
- How to log out of a Google account on Android?Best solution by ehow.com
- How do I delete my Google account?Best solution by Super User
- How do you setup a new account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get a Google Voice Account?Best solution by eHow old
- How do you setup a blackberry email on your phone?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers