How hard is it to get a RN nursing degree?
Let’s learn how hard is it to get a RN nursing degree. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
The college I want to attend requires 67 credit hours to get my degree. How long should that take if I take the maximum hours I can take?
Any associates degree can be completed in 2 years if you take the maximum full-time credit load of about...
An RN (Registered Nurse) license is issued by a state board of nursing authorizing the holder to practice...
if i get a LPN degree in nursing can i stop going to school and just take the NCLEX RN test to become a RN??? do i have to go to school another two years ????
why would you think it's that easy to become an RN and it's not another two yrs to become an RN in ...
I am trying to figure out how much schooling I would need. I want to go to school to become an RN but I wanted to know with the Associates degree in nursing make me an RN? And is that ...show more
Going the ADN route is definitely a much cheaper and quicker way to become a RN.
Also here is some background on why I am even asking this question. I have a Associate degree in Political Science and Bachelor Degree in Journalism. However, no matter how many ...show more
Yes, you can get hospitals to pay for your school. What you will need to do is determine the need for...
I have a BSN in Biology and want to get an MSN in Nursing. Do I have to go to nursing school first and get an Registered Nurse license?
I do believe so... I wouldn't let someone with less than that amount of school TOUCH me!
I have a bachelors degree in psychology and am finding it hard to find a job but I love psychology/ I wan't to switch into nursing now and hopefully I would be able to be a psych ...show more
with most nursing programs, you still have to go through the entire nursing curriculum even if you have...
I have a high school diploma but never has taken any courses in RN nursing and don't have any credits
You cannot get a nursing degree online. You can take some classes, but you have to have a certain amount...
Im thinking about what i should major in college before going into a pa program, but i don't know what major i should work towards. I've heard suggestions about majoring in biology or majoring in RN but I'm not sure which is better! I heard it doesn...
If you are going to become an RN you should continue on to be an NP.
There are a total of around 164 registered nursing programs in California.
Related Q & A:
- How hard is it to get a good job in the music industry?Best solution by Quora
- How hard is it to get a job at victoria's secret?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How hard is it to get your RN Associates?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- How hard is it to get a railroad job?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How hard is it to get a job in media?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers