How heavy is the average train?
Let’s learn how heavy is the average train. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
The ratio of an average freight train (8000 tons) to an automobile is about 4000:1.
I'm trying to figure out how much time is added to a route by numerous local stops vs. fewer stops on an express train. Obviously there are variables like time of day, which train, etc, but just something on average would be awesome. If it was something...
These goodly people [http://niquette.com/puzzles/exp-... already computed all this, using parameters...
For instance, if on the F train, how long would it take after leaving York St. for a train to arrive at East Broadway? Or, for instance, if on the A train, how long would it take after leaving High St. for a train to arrive at Fulton St.? Times may differ...
It takes the Q and B trains 10 minutes to get from Dekalb to Canal over the Manhattan bridge.
It's iron on Iron, and it cant get the grip i cant imagine it and it has to pull a heavy train so it should skid like a car on black ice. Iv'e heard that there is very less ...show more
Good question, and it is not easy to understand but you are 100% correct that the rolling resistance...
If the train is traveling at 125kmh it will go 375 miles in 3 hours.
A train traveling an average speed of 227km/h for 2 hours will travel 454 km
A train traveling at 227 kmh/h for two hours would travel a total of 454 kmh.
Let "d" = distance in miles traveled by the two trains; let "t" = the time in hours...
Related Q & A:
- How much does an average Mcdonalds make in day?Best solution by Quora
- How much does an average director make?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does the average journalist make?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How heavy is an average skateboard?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How heavy are tungsten rings?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers