How long does it take for a scratch to heal?
Let’s learn how long does it take for a scratch to heal. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
My cat scratched me like 10 minutes ago, and it left a mark on my face. its about 1 in. and rele red if ya no wat i mean. i hav put peroxide and neosporine on it, but i was wondering if anyone knew how long it took to heal. or if you no any remedies...
It should look a lot better in the morning. Peroxide, rubbing alcohol and or Neosporin are what I would...
I have a scratch (emo doing) that is the size of a penny on it's side In deepness. I cut it today, and it's the first time I drew blood.... Yes I am trying to stop, but I need to hide this from my friends and family... I have basketball three days a...
Well you could tell people you fell on something. Idk how long it'll take though. Just make sure it...
what will help it to heal faster?
Probably about a week to heal completely. Don't pick at it or anything, and keep it clean, but don't...
I just got a new kitten, he is 2 months old and he keeps leaping on me. He landed on my chest (he isn't being mean, he likes to be held and it was after I was gone a while) and I have two long red scratches. They are thin but don't seem to be dulling...
It depends on how deep they are. I used to get scratched ALL the time by a kitten I spent every second...
Its already been 8 days and ive been putting neosporin on it and its still the same... Its very shallow and didnt bleed so why is it taking so long... Im scared its going to scar now? ...show more
Aloe Vera cream is good for healing minor cuts or scratch and best of all it can prevent scar. Trust...
Depending on how deep, and how long, it could take anywhere from 3 days to a week or more.
if i was you i would use canasten or thrush cream it heals any cuts you get down there but put it only...
The cornea copes very well with minor injuries or abrasions. If the highly sensitive cornea is scratched...
In many cases, depending on the severity, the cornea will heal completely in 24 to 48 hours, leaving...
Related Q & A:
- How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a broken leg to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a scab to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a wound to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a clavicle to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers