How long does it take for a broken leg to heal?
Let’s learn how long does it take for a broken leg to heal. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i broken my leg on trampoline on august 11 would it heal enough to take it off by september 7 ??? i broken it on the tibia !!!
There's no such thing as a slightly broken leg, if it's broken it usually takes a little over a month...
My friend broke his leg the other day and it's broken in two places but it needed screws and nails. How long will it take to heal, because he can't remember the time he was ...show more
i had a broken arm and it was barely broken and i had to have a cast for eight weeks. it was horrible...
i broken my leg on trampoline on august 11 would it heal enough to take it off by september 7 ???
Hi Ashley Don't want to go back to school with a cast on do you? Well the cast is usually left on for...
I'm writing a children's book dog smush ouch leg how long will it take to heal ? If you need more info just give an estimate
If its a young dog it won't take more than 2 weeks. An adult would be about 5 weeks and up.
I broke my tibia in two places & my fibula in three places. I had to have surgery to get a rod and two metal plates put in my leg. How long will it to to heal?
Intramedulary Nail Fixation? I got one of those in 99, rod goes from my knee to my ankle. It took about...
I broke/shattered my left femur back in September. I had it pinned and nailed. Most of the fractures and breaks have healed except one last bit of which I'm waiting for xray next month to hopefully give me good news. Once the bone has healed (appreciate...
i takes bout 3 monthes
It depends on the age of the dog. In growing puppies the fracture may heal in as little as five weeks...
Broken bones can take anywhere from 6-12 weeks to heal. Be sure the leg is treated by a veterinarian...
If you have a displaced fracture, your doctor may need to manipulate the pieces back before applying...
Well, it may heal, but you should get some special tape (like a tiny cast for your fingers) and use...
Related Q & A:
- How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a broken thumb to heal?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- How long does it take for a cleanly broken wrist to heal?Best solution by ChaCha
- How Long Does It Take For A Rug-Burn To Heal?Best solution by ChaCha
- How long does it take for a lip ring to heal?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers