How long does it take for a broken thumb to heal?
Let’s learn how long does it take for a broken thumb to heal. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by wiki.answers.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
It can take three months or more to regain full use of the hand, depending on the severity of the injury...
Broken bones take a varying amount of time to heal, mostly depending upon the type of bone broken, the...
It all depends on where the fracture occurred, the age of the patient, the severity of the fracture...
It'll take about six weeks for it to heal properly
It takes 6 to 12 weeks, depending on the break
When the tip of your thumb is fractured, it usually takes 4 weeks for the bone to heal. Your doctor...
A break on the thumb may take from 6 to 8 weeks depending on the type of fracture it may take longer...
That depends, do you heal quickly? If you're average-ish, it would take about 3-4 week to be completely...
Related Q & A:
- How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a broken leg to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a cleanly broken wrist to heal?Best solution by ChaCha
- How Long Does It Take For A Rug-Burn To Heal?Best solution by ChaCha
- How long does it take for a lip ring to heal?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers