How long does it take for a lip ring to heal?
Let’s learn how long does it take for a lip ring to heal. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
I have wanted to pierce my lip for 2 years. i have finally decided that i am going to pierce it myself. i know that it is not the best idea but i am doing it... no matter what. so anyway... i was wondering how long does it take to heal. i have seen ...
Honestly, you're ignorant. That's all I have to say.
unfortunatly as soon as you take the pircing out its very quick to heal i had mune for over 2 years...
It takes at least a 2 years to heal all the way so you can take it out for a long period of time.
Healing times for most lip piercings 3 to 4 weeks.After some scar tissue may be present, fistula is...
A lip ring heals anywhere from 2 to 3 months.
You cannot change the bar/ring for 6 months. It takes 6 months for it to FULLY heal.
The pain and bruising should be gone in about a week.
Lip piercings are one of the fastest piercings to heal: it usually takes two or three months for the...
Related Q & A:
- How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a broken leg to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a scab to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a broken thumb to heal?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- How Long Does It Take For A Rug-Burn To Heal?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers