How Long Does It Take For A Rug-Burn To Heal?
Let’s learn how Long Does It Take For A Rug-Burn To Heal. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
It may depend on your body, it can take a week or more for the area to heal completely. Make sure you...
What degree of burn and how big of a burn are the questions. It will take longer than a burn on your...
In a healthy child or adult the normal healing time is usually 6 to 8 weeks.
and people please dont tell me that is cartilage becasue im talking about the inner ear inside the ear the bones you have inside and if it breaks does it heal and if it does how long does it take for it to heal?
i suspect you would be in the ER. with this type of injury.
Yesterday I fell on a locker making my lip cut causing me to get stitches? How long would that take to heal? Under my upper lip their is a black bruise which is swollen. How long would that take to heal? I don't know what happened to my nose when I move...
I forgot how long it took for my lip to heal when I cut it. But when I was little, I was swinging a...
i fracture my knee on friday 3/30/12 an now my parents need my help i wish i never frature my knee to help them out but now its like they have to help me out.... plz how long does it take to heal an what treatment should i use to heal faster..i went...
call him and ask. everyone is different.
I got burned on monday from a facial wax and the the scabs started to peel off and now its all pink as to where i was burned. Its a second degree burn i think. How long will it take for it to heal? I'm positive there will be scaring. How long will it...
may be 2 months...
I damaged my ligament when snowboarding the doctor said it will take 10-14 days to heal i am on day 9 now and it has healed a lot but i don't think its going to be 100% by day 14 i read online that it takes years or months for it to heal is this true...
I damaged/sprained/tore a ligament as well when I was 12. If it wasnt completely torn, it should heal...
my forearm starts to hurt when i do a repetetive task with it like hammering, typing for a long period of time, etc. the pain is towards the elbow and it tenses up and causes my thumb to have spasms. what is the best way to go about healing this and...
Repetitive stress conditions never "heal" you have to actively fix them. http://www.hubpages...
I got a mole cut out of the web of my foot yesterday and it hurts so bad that I can't walk :( how long did it take for yours to heal, and has it healed well?
I had one on my nose. It healed fine but I don't remember how long it took. If I had to guess I'd say...
Related Q & A:
- How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a broken leg to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a scab to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take for a broken thumb to heal?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- How long does it take for a lip ring to heal?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers