How long will it take for my belly button piercing to close up?
Let’s learn how long will it take for my belly button piercing to close up. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
3/6 month jst make sure yu clean the hole coz it can still get infected and hurt xxxx
well i got my belly button pierced 3 years ago but after 2 years i got a scab in between i did not pick it but it fell off and made a hole in between which i could then see the bar coming through. so about a year ago i took it out as it didn't close...
It will be there all your life.
It depends, but most likely it doesn't take very long at all! Two weeks to a month is how long it could...
I've had my belly pierced for 4 months already .. it's about to be 5 mths. I have to take out my piercing for this cheerleading competition.. will my piercing close? It'll probably only be out for 30-60 minutes will it close, btw it is already healed...
I have a link in the comments that will probably help you...
I have just started a new job, the rules state that no jewelery can be worn this includes my belly button bar. If I take it out how long will it take to heal over so I can not put the ...show more
what kind of job wont let you have a belly button ring i mean who is going to see it and anyway you...
i got it pierced in june. it migrated. so i took it out last week. its looking better. its all like scar tissue now. :P how long do u think it should take to heal completely? and in how long should it be till i can get it pierced again?
When i got my belly button pierced and the people said it would heal in 4 weeks. it NEVER healed and...
I just got it pierced I did it my self 3 days ago. I want to take it out and re do it cause it was too thin ... how long should I wait?
I think you have to wait until the skin fully heals. Everyone's skin heals differently, but if you just...
I have had this thing for a month and I lost it in my bed and I can't find it, how long will I have until it closes I'm probably gunman get a new one. As soon as I can. ...show more
4-6 hours and it will be closing on the inside to the point you cannot put a new bar in
After the piercing has toughened, it will not close but shrink if the jewelry is removed. For most people...
Related Q & A:
- How long will it take to get tourist visa in Spain?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long will it take to get my korean visa?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long will it take my broken foot to completely heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long will it take for an HP ink cartridge to dry out when its out in the open?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long will it take to close on a USDA loan?Best solution by Ask.com old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers