How many grams of BaF2 will dissolve in 0.496 L of a 0.104 M NaF solution?
Let’s learn how many grams of BaF2 will dissolve in 0.496 L of a 0.104 M NaF solution. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by answers.yahoo.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
How many grams of BaF2 will disslove in 0.496 L of a 0.104 M NaF solution ?
BaF2 molar mass = 175.337 How many grams of it will dissolve in 550ml of .125 M NaF solution? Ksp of BaF2 is 1.0 x 10^-6
1.0 x 10^-6 = (x) (0.125)^2 x = 6.4 x 10^-5 M (this is the molarity of BaF2 that dissolves in the NaF...
Ksp = 1.8e-7 = [Ba+2][F-]^2 Let X = moles/liter of BaF2 that dissolve 1.8e-7 = X (.099)^2 X = 1.84e...
in enough water to produce 750 ml of solution?
Molarity = moles/Volume in Liters We have volume, we need moles moles = mass/molar mass = 10.5g/42g...
A saturated aqueous solution of sodium bromide (NaBr) at 20 oC contains 116 grams of NaBr per 100 grams of water. Express the concentration of this solution as percent by mass of NaBr. Answer a. 11.6% b. 53.7% c. 116% d. 43.5% e. 66.5% Which of the following...
I'm not going to show detailed work for these; its to much to write out. I actually already did number...
how many grams of NaF are required to make 250 mL of 0.025M NaF solution? (I got 0.262 grams as an answer) If one mL of the solution weighs one gram, what percent of the solution is NaF? can you show me how to do this last part? thanks!
0.262 g in 250 mL solution 250 mL solution x 1.0 g/mL = 250 g 0.262 x 100 / 250 = 0.105% NaF
A chemist prepares a solution by dissolving 2.544 g of NaNO3 in enough water to make 200 mL of solution. What molar concentration of sodium nitrate should appear on the label? Answer in units of M Please help! I have actually attempted the problems and...
Hi, How many grams of a 16.9% potassium sulfate solution would contain 471.7 g potassium sulfate? Answer...
Here's some help for that problem: The definition of a normal solution is a solution that contains ...
1. How many grams of NaCl (molecular weight = 58.5) would you dissolve in water to prepare a 0.5M NaCl solution with a final volume of 500ml (milliliters)? 2. How many grams of NaCl would you dissolve in water for a total volume of 500ml to prepare a...
1. A 1M solution of NaCl would be 58.5 grams in a liter of solution - by definition. So 0.5M would be...
You would need 15.654 grams of NaF to create a solution like that.
Related Q & A:
- How many grams of NH3 can be produced from 4.84 mol of N2?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the pH of a solution of 0.15 M formic acid?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many grams of sodium carbonate are present after the reaction is complete?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many teeth are on a ring gear and pinion gear on a 1995 crown Vic?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers