How many stamps to put a envelope?
Let’s learn how many stamps to put a envelope. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I want to mail off something and I don't know how many stamps to put on the envelope according to the weight and don't want to go to the post office to get it weighed. Is there any other way I can tell how many stamps to put on the envelope?
There's about 6 sheets of copy paper in one ounce; add in the envelope's weight, and call it 4 sheets...
I know the cost is 42cents, but can you put as many stamps as you want on an envelope, as long as it equals 42 cents? Like could i put 21 of 2cent stamps on an envelope and the usps take it? thanks, best answer shall be chosen next day or asap.
yes as long as you cover the price of postage then you can put as many as you like. You can even put...
Ok... I can't go to the post office, I won't have time so I have to leave the envelope in my mailbox... but obviously, I don't know the weight. It's a standard letter envelope, it's gonna have card stock instead of paper (but the length and height is...
riddle that ******* with stamps
I am sending a money order in a envelope to Rochester, NY from New Jersey. I have a lot of 39 cent stamps. How many 39 cent stamps do I need to put.
put 7 on the envelope....that'll assure rapid delivery. WHAT,ARE YOU GOOFY?
How much are stamps? And how many do you put on the envelope? Let's say it ways about an ounce and being shipped to Arizona.
http://postcalc.usps.com/ that site will give you exact postal costs (use the PO price, and the amount...
I am waiting for a document to arrive that I need to post as soon as possible because it has to arrive at an office by Friday. It is a large brown envelope, paper thin, weighs under 250 grams. How many first class stamps should I put on it? 1? 2? I have...
If it was me and I really couldn't get to the PO to have the thing weighed, I would put all five on...
ok so obviously i don't have much experience in the snail mail category but I I want to send a letter with semi-thick computer paper and a pathetic plastic heart about an inch long and a 2 centimeters high... how many stamps should I put on the envelope...
I would put four .42 cent stamp but to be more accurate I would suggest you go to the post and use the...
okay..so it's a manilla envelope with a cotton t-shirt and a neclace in it. how many stamps would you put on this? or if i weigh it how much per ounce?
The easiest ways to solve this problem are either to go to the post office and weigh the envelope on...
I am mailing in all my applications to colleges right now and I have no idea how many stamps I am supposed to put on every envelope. I am mailing them all inside the US, but do I need ...show more
Weight. Not size. Probably want to use 2 stamps if you are sending more than 4-5 pages; or better yet...
Related Q & A:
- How many stamps does it currently take to send a letter from the U.S. to Canada?
- How many stamps do I put if I'm sending a letter from California to someone in Canada?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many teeth are on a ring gear and pinion gear on a 1995 crown Vic?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Does anyone know how many Weight Watchers points a bean burrito or a chicken salad is from Cafe Rio?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many stamps to send a letter from US to Italy?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers