How many subscribers do you need to become a YouTube partner?
Let’s learn how many subscribers do you need to become a YouTube partner. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by wiki.answers.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
ok some stuff to qualify you is you need no copyright music (copyright music is when you have to get...
On youtube I have a channel for my rapping and I have 456 subscribers, 20,918 upload views, 11,780 channel views, and 16 videos. I have had my account since April of this year. How many views, subs, and videos do I need to become a partner? And I am...
To be a partner you Must have the following requirements: - Constant uploads - Completely original content...
I want to become a youtube partner eventually - but really I'm just starting off - Check out my videos though ! But how many subs do i need for this ? Check out my channel : http://www.youtube.com/seanking800
I'm not exactly sure, but I do know that you need a lot. I'd say at least 500, but that's just a guess...
so i just started a youtube channel and i currently only have about 16 subscribers and i was wondering how many do i need to apply for partnership. thanks :) ...show more
Views really matters more in getting a partnership. If you ever get to that point, you should apply...
my youtube account is : http://www.youtube.com/georgiapie95
Having alot of subscribers doesnt really depend on if you can become a Partner. It is more of how many...
I know you don't HAVE to have a certain amount, but what is a good number of subscribers for when to apply?
All you need is one subscriber to tell you the truth. Its all about the views. You need Views eh, http...
i saw this 11 year old girl with 160 subbers and she is already a partner! how does that work?
Subscribers counts has nothing to do with getting a YouTube partnership. Getting invited for a partnership...
i always check and it seems they never tell www.youtube.com/user/videocenter98
Subscribers doesn't have to do anything with partnership. Here's the YouTube criteria for partnership...
not much as long you can make them more money oh,also being a youtube patner is a bad idea unless.....
0 subs... cause it's not about subs. Everyone can be a partner now. You just have to monetize at least...
Related Q & A:
- How many years does it take to become a Doctor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to become a youtube partner?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many years does it take to become a Physician Assistant (PA)?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many years of college do you need to become a lawyer?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- NEED HELP FINDING A YOUTUBE VIDEO?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers