How many years does it take to become a Doctor?
Let’s learn how many years does it take to become a Doctor. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
is my understanding correct? 4 years bachelor degree 4 years medical undergraduate school, 2 year practicum and 2 year residency so total 12 years to get a doctors liscence? is that correct? and i heard you get paid during your 2 year practicum what is residency? i heard thats when you work full time as a doctor in the hospital for 2 years before you get a doctors liscence to practice privately so does that mean i get the medical degree before i go for residency?
It usually goes like this: -4 years bachelor's degree (in whatever you want, you just have to meet the...
Becoming a doctor is a long process. It involves at least 5 years at University, then residency in a...
i want to know how many years it will take to become a pediatrician i love working with kids. I want to know how long it will take so i can take summer courses to cut the time.
The only place you can save time is your undergraduate degree. Med school is 4 years, and residency...
im currently in america and going to a good ahigh school but im considering becoming a doctor and alot of fpeople said its 2 years less if you do it t here and I have seen examples of these people (uncle) so im just wondering how much is it .Thank you...
It is about eleven or twelve years after high school in the US./
How many years would it take to become a General Practitioner, Physician,Optometrist,Pediatrician? Out of these four what would be the best job to take?
about 10 years
Hi, I am 18 and i want to become a pediatrician but am not sure how many years that takes? I heard 11 years. Is that true? Any answers would be great. Thanks!!
schooling itself takes about 8-9 years and then you have to intern for like 3-4 years.
Already have an associates in science degree. How many more years of study will it take to become an MD?
my mum went to medical school for about 10 years i think...matters what type of doctor you will be im...
what are the courses and procedures for being a doctor
Well depending on if you have a 4 year bachelors degree or not it will vary but saying you don't: 4...
It usually takes 11 years to become a doctor: 4 years of college, 4 years of medical school, and 3 years...
Related Q & A:
- How many years does it take to become a Physician Assistant (PA)?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many years does it take a technical pharmacist to become a pharmacist?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What courses should I take to become a doctor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many subscribers do you need to become a YouTube partner?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
- How long does it take to become a doctor in the UK?Best solution by Answerbag.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers