How much does a jeep wrangler weigh?
Let’s learn how much does a jeep wrangler weigh. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I have a 2006 Jeep Wrangler X. I want to take the top off and put the summer top back on, and my garage will not allow the pulleys. I am curious if I can disconnect the bolts and lift the top off from the middle, or is this for sure a two man job?
I wouldn't try it without a buddy. Its more an issue of size than weight, and its not symmetrical, so...
There is a three piece hard top available for the 2010 Jeep Wrangler with the largest piece weighing...
i am not sure on exact numbers but i have a 99 wrangler and i believe it is like 120-130lbs. sorry if...
The 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited weighs in at about 4300 pounds, more than 1000 pounds heavier than...
The specs I have heard that are close is somewhere around 3300-3400 lbs.
The weight of a 1994 Jeep Wrangler hard top is an estimated in the neighborhood of 140 pounds.
3,576 pounds is the official curb weight for a 2003 Soft Top Jeep Wrangler. It's 4.0 Liter engine is...
Related Q & A:
- How much do a set of golf clubs weigh?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does a package containing a dress weigh?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does a soccer ball weigh?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you change the headlight on a Jeep Wrangler?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does a double bass weigh?Best solution by talkbass.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers