How much is a full paint job on a 1992 Honda Civic?
Let’s learn how much is a full paint job on a 1992 Honda Civic. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
my price range is 1500$ I've always herd that Macco was the place to get your car painted, will 1500 job last me a long time with out corrosion or how many years can I get out of it? i like to get a matalic added to the paint as well.... and will extra clear coats be better added or a single layer or thin layer clear coat? and what color will look good with blue Interior lighting i'm using??
Kinds of Cost of MACCO paint job MAACO is a national low-cost chain that can often paint a car for between...
You would have to contact Maaco U.S. Headquarters to get a qoute. Info: 610 Freedom Business Center...
You could get a 1992 Accord fully painted at a Maaco location for anywhere from $400 to over $1000 depending...
Well, my 1992 honda civic has obviously seen better days inside and out. On the trunk the paint is chipped away, on the inside the vinyl on the doors are cracked from sitting on my driveway, and I'm just not into the interior color...So, I was hoping...
no way spray on looks good..it looks like a diy waste of time
Alright i recently picked up a 1992 Acura Integra Gs-R now i dont know much about honda, but i know this car is Vtec as it has a vtec panel on each door. and the engine says vtec i've seen in forums and such that the 1992 integra gs-r is rare. the previous...
Yes, there were relatively few GS-R models built in 1992-1993, but your car has too many miles and too...
I have a plain Honda Civic Sedan 2006. I wonder how much it would cost to paint it black. Also how much it would cost to get the same rims as a Honda Civic SI and paint them black. Also is it possible to put VTEC in it and how much would that cost?
All these questions could be answered by Honda. I realise that you will want them all cheaper but their...
if I want a custom color paint on a new honda accord from the honda factory how much does that cost?
The factory doesn't do custom paint. If you want a special non-standard paint job, you'll have to buy...
i just turned 16 got my license and bought a 1993 honda accord. Its a little beat up here and there but i actually used black spray paint to paint over the various colors. and now it looks pretty good or at least better but i was wondering if it would...
it depends. think of the pros & cons of it. is the car in good running condition ? does it have...
I just finished looking at the blackstealth paint job and im liking it alot now i just want to fine a honda or just a good car that i can get with the stealth paint job or if anyone ...show more
in the movie the fast and the furious.
Related Q & A:
- How much does a medical engineer earn in a year?Best solution by biospace.com
- How much would a v6 engine swap before a 94 firebird?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does a first year teacher make a year?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to find a most appropriate job for a fresher?Best solution by Ask.Metafilter.Com
- How much does a pediatric nurse make in a year?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers