How much money should I make as a personal assistant?
Let’s learn how much money should I make as a personal assistant. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
They will be paying for my room/food/tv/etc. But how much should I ask for as far as salary? I'd would be taking care of all their computer things (photo organizing, emails, appointments, etc), and taking their kids to their various appointments. We don't think we'll have solid hours, pretty much asking for things when they need them. How much should I ask for per week? Per month?
First you need to figure out exactly how many hours you'll be actually doing stuff for them - then you...
squat...maybe 30K a year.
I live in AZ and in interested in becoming a medical assistant. Does anyone know of any online programs that offer this in AZ? I have a son so I am trying to make sure I make a good ...show more
Go to salary.com/ or salaryexpert.com/ and enter the information for the job.
$60 million and it only made $18.2 in the box office
im interested in becoming a physical therapist assistant and i know how much school i will have to go through but im also interested in the income.
PTAs generally make between $40-50,000, very few make more than $55,000
The average salary for a Physician's assistant, mainly in Physiotherapy, is $62,000.
A Personal Assistant (or a PA) usually makes between 25$ and 55$ an hour. Most personal assistant jobs...
I'm just wondering because my best friend is a Physician assistant working in dermatology. She is 25 and she owns two cars a 2009 honda accord coupe and a jaguar xf 2009. She lives in a 1.5 million dollar home. I asked her what was her salary and she...
Derm is the highest paying specialty for PA's but i have a hard time believing she is making what she...
What I mean by assistant professor is an introductory level professor after he or she earns a PhD degree.
I work at a college and we pay professors around $6000 per credit per class. It depends on education...
I work for a major cell phone sale agency...I am being promoted to a Assistant Manager, What should my hourly base pay be?
It depends where you live but I think around $14 an hour plus commision. Or if you dont get commision...
Related Q & A:
- How much money can I expect to earn as a community college professor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much money could you make daily for being a hooters girl?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much money can I make and still get a Pell grant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much money will I need for a week in Paris?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much money should I take on a long trip to Europe?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers