How to be a successful cell phone sales person?
Let’s learn how to be a successful cell phone sales person. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
just wondering if i should just keep my old job or move into cell phone business.
I imagine it depends on locations and what restaurant you would be working at.
It is key to listen to the customers needs. Find the phone that meets all their needs. Sell the services...
don't have a credit score, trying to build one and i heard cell phone is one of the easiest and least expensive. Currently under a family plan contract ended about 3 or 4 years ago with tmobile still with them. I like their customer service such as recently...
hi, if you got that reception from verizon and tmobile perhaps you have a good credit score.. ^^. Tmobile...
I own a small cell phone store. I want to increase my sales so I would like to know what people would like in a sales person?
be very polite and nice and say: sure, not a problem, talk in a very nice tone Good Luck!!! :)
I have Sprint as my mobile carrier, and I recently moved to Philadelphia, PA from Long Island, NY. When I discovered that my cell phone bill INCREASED, I was very alarmed (especially when I was told by Sprint that my taxes would be cheaper in PA). Here...
Take it to the Public Service Commission. You got scammed.
First things first: I'm not a stalker and I won't do anything illegal. I've found the person who is almost certainly my birthmother. I need her cell phone number. I believe it's an iPhone. I also have an iPhone, for what it's worth.Please note: this...
This is very happily resolved, I'm pleased to say. I have spoken to my birthmother, and much joy was...
do you feel that person should receive a ticket,,,and if that person caused the accident should the fine(ticket) be doubled? an if a person is killed should they be charged with ...show more
Yes, yes, and yes. Further I think the cell phone service provider should be sued as well as the cell...
I have a friend who lives close to me with a friend of his from his home state New York, and I only have his cell phone number. He lives about 10 minutes from me, but I'm unsure if he has a landline phone.
AT&T has a web site: www.anywho.com and Verizon has a similar tool at: www.verizon.com. Both will...
I was almost run off the road today by someone talking on a cell phone and not paying attention. Even if it is not illegal to talk on a cell phone and driving, can someone still get a reckless driving citation for talking on the cell phone while driving...
Yes, but only if a police officer observes the erratic driving.
Related Q & A:
- Is a Sidekick a good cell phone?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- If you want to call a USA cell phone (901 555-5555) how would you do it?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to switch my old t-mobile cell phone for a new cell phone?Best solution by ehow.com
- How do I send email from my yahoo account to a mobile cell phone?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I recruit successful and talented sales people?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers