How to change a dimmer switch back to a regular light switch?
Let’s learn how to change a dimmer switch back to a regular light switch. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i have a 3 way wall light switch that is connected also to two outlets (tv & Computer). I want to ONLY use the light switch for the light. 5 wires...2 black, 2 white and 1` red. Can you tell me which ones i ELIMINATE in the actual switch unit? I know it can be done because this is how it has been wired for the last 19 years but I foolishly didn't pay attention when I was trying to change the switch to motion sensor unit.
Since it is a 3-way switch there is another switch controlling the outlets and light as well. The 3...
I have a double light switch, one turns on the light and the other turns on the fan, but i want to install a touch dimmer switch but am not sure how to do this.
if there in the space of one switch like the type with a switch above the other they do make a slide...
Just replace the switch, it is as simple as that: the wiring is the same. It is the switch that is different...
You can go to lowes and purchase a dimmer siwtch , then shut off power in ur house and switch out the...
my back up lights are out. I already checked fuses and relaids they seem fine plus those are the only lighys out
I would go to a local parts store or amazon.com and buy the corresponding Haynes or Chilton manual for...
I just changed a combination two switch in my bedroom as the top switch stopped working. Now on the new switch only the top switch works. It turns on the ceiling fan and the light to the ceiling fan, the bottom switch does nothing. I connected the wires...
Did you connect 'line power' to the "break-off fin" side of the switch? That'fin' is a jumper...
The title pretty much says it all, I am just confused with all the "single gang 2 way light switch" jargon I live in a new build and just want to fit a dimmer switch in ...show more
The important thing with a dimmer switch is to buy one rated to suit the total wattage of the bulbs...
In my hall i have a single bathroom switch, a twin outside and hall switch, a kitchen single switch, a single hall light. The bathroom works as does the outside one but the rest dont. ...show more
Have an electrician replace old switches,he can check the wiring aswell.
You'd pay for an hour's labor and the dimmer switch. About 100.00 to 120.00
Answer I just did this job as my dash cluster lights were dimming and brightening while driving. When...
Related Q & A:
- How can I burn a .rmvb file onto a DVD for viewing on a regular DVD player?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long is a typical call back for a job?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How hard is it to switch back to public schools?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How is a pinhole camera different than a regular camera?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers