How to connect a printer to more then one computer?
Let’s learn how to connect a printer to more then one computer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I have a printer directly connected to one computer in my house. However, i would like to use that same printer for all my computers. I have three computers. The one where the printer is at, a computer which is connect with ethernet and a laptop that is wireless. I was wonder how I could get the other two computers to run off of the same printer as computer #1. thank you
First, all the computers need to be part of the same group. Then follow the instructions below. Print...
The printer is connected to the wireless connection and so is the pc. When I try to install the printer to my pc it is saying that the pc cannot detect a connection because the printer is not connected to the internet, yet is connected using the same...
what os are you using. sometimes if your running win7 64bit you need the win7 64bit drivers from the...
is a 2 printer port device required? thanks.
Install the printer on one PC. Use your home network and find the networked printer on the other PC...
I am installing a new printer , fax, scanner, copier I have two workstations at that location. If it is not a newt work printer is it possible to print from both PC's?
1. If your PCs are networked connect the printer to one PC and share it so that the other PC ban print...
ive got a 4 in 1printer with fax but only black toner and a hp 3 in 1 colored printer but got only one computer, how do i connect both?
If your operating system is Windows, then you have a wizard for installing as many printers as you want...
I have windows xp and the printer is HP Officejet 4315v All-in-One. Are they even compatable? I do not have it hooked to a phone line just the computer and of course the internet.It ...show more
At times HP you will get a glitch when using the printer software and you will need to uninstall and...
it use to work but it got messed up and i had to disconnect it so i tryed to connect it and now it wont work
try to uninstall everything and reinstall it, if you have vista, you can probably download the driver...
go to the HP web site and download the drivers. just select your operating system http://h10025.www...
You can use what is called "printer switch" (check with computer store near you) to use printer...
Go here http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?s=dh...
Related Q & A:
- How do you connect a printer to a wireless d-link computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I transfer my iTunes library from one computer to another?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I connect a printer wirelessly to my laptop without a router? Which printer would be the best?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to connect a psp go to a PS3 controller using a computer?Best solution by eHow old
- How to connect a printer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers