How to create music player in iOS?
Let’s learn how to create music player in iOS. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Stack Overflow.
There are ten answers to this question.
I am working on an application which helps to select songs from the media library and create a playlist which could be saved and used later on ... I would appreciate if anyone could direct me on what would the library or framework i would need to be using . or else point me to some tutorials available online . Appreciate the help in advance Thank You
There is quite nice example done by Apple https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#samplecode/AddMusic...
I need a basic iOS 7 music app for iPad 2 which will display the song lengths in playlist view mode. I mostly use my iPad 2 to run my weekly radio online show. I create 3 playlists, each about 54 minutes which allows for ~6 mins of talk each hour. I...
I received my auto-reply asking me to return to this because it has received no "answers."...
I just recently bought an HTC Evo 4G as an upgrade from my old BlackBerry Style, but I had to sell my iPod Touch in order to have enough money to buy the Evo. To be perfectly honest, I hate the stock Sense music player, and I would give a lot to have...
º°”˜`”°º×»¦«×* Thank you !&hearts...
I have installed Winamp on my Android phone. I can create playlists on it and add songs to any playlist (Eg : "my beats", "my melodies", "my western classical", etc) But I am not able to find a similar feature on my sister...
The default Xbox Music app can do this. Press and hold on a song, artist, or album and select the "...
We are trying to create a web based music client capable of playing a users local files, but with firefox security we are unable to play local files because the browser blocks access to them. We are also unable to get the clients "file tree"...
First, you should learn to use the right tool for the job. You want to do client-side programming....
I know that you can hide your MySpace music player on your page. But does anyone know if there is a way to create your own music buttons [play, pause, stop, ect] and make them work ...show more
no sorry there isnt a way to do that. but there's a way to change what your player looks like, just...
"Plz help me ..i m beginner to the iOS"
Use the AV Foundation framework for playback of audio and video files. You can find some really good...
If one does indeed exist. To clarify, this app should have a proper interface in landscape instead of coverflow as the native iOS app has. Alternatively an app that is very usable in landscape would be good.
Check out WavePlayer, it's very high quality and landscape mode.
Shouldn't the music app be optimized for iPod?
Actually, there is a simple equalizer built into iOS, however it's hidden away under Music in the Settings...
Related Q & A:
- How to create a calendar in iOS?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to create Android widget for my music player?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How do I get the second myspace music player?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I hide my imeem music player on Myspace?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i change my myspace music player back to a single music player?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers