How to restore your computer to factory settings without a disk?
Let’s learn how to restore your computer to factory settings without a disk. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
My computer's manufacturer is Dell. It has 2.00GB (RAM) and my OS is Windows Vita. My computer has been messing up a lot lately, telling me things like: Windows Installer has stopped working. And it refuses to let me install things that I have downloaded. A few minutes ago Google Chrome crashed for no apparent reason and Mozilla Firefox does the same. I've read a few of the questions on here about this sort of thing and I've noticed that most replies have something about a recovery (D:) drive. My...
I believe you have to have a disk at least that'swhat everyone always tells me' and i have no disk'...
ok dont tell me its impossible but i need my computer reset to its factory settings without a disk. i did not lose it but my computer is terrible and has gotten to the point where it will not read any disk whatso ever so i need to restore it without...
If you have another computer available you could try to copy your windows disk to a flash drive, but...
i have a touchmate desktop with windows vista on it i am going to sell to one of my friends and im trying to restore back to its factory settings but i have no disks please help
it's been a while but HP had a restore partition and i think you get to it by holding down F11 during...
its a pentium dual core cpu windows vista and theres just too many problems with it and i'm running out of memory and theres too many files to go through and delete so i'd rather just reset or restore it. help!!!
If you could format C: drive, how would you restore windows(you can't, anyway). You would get an error...
Hello everyone, I want to do a DELL PC Recovery to factory settings. I accidentally deleted the recovery partition a while ago, so I have to use the CD that came with my PC. I don't want to REINSTALL the windows completely, so please don't tell me to...
As far as i am aware you cannot repair or recover that windows without the partition which you deleted...
format it with an operative system C.D
First you must erase any data that is preventing a system restore/default setting. Then you select options...
The only thing I can do on my computer is in the BIOS setup. HELP!!
What version of windows? Or MAC?
If you don't have either you are going to have to contact the PC maker and get them to send you a disk...
I have a windows 7 dell and want to restore my computer back to factory settings but i dont have the disk, but i was wondering of any method to make my computer somewhat like factory settings or faster. By the way I dont care if all my documents are...
Since this will probably happen again you might as well get the OS disk. You gotta have spare parts...
Related Q & A:
- How do you set up an iTunes account without a credit card?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to hide the words "general" on myspace without a big space?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I rent an apartment in NYC without a guarantor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I watch Youtube on my psp without a computer or usb cord?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I restore my ipod back to factory settings?Best solution by Amazon Askville
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers