How to upload a windows movie maker file on Youtube?
Let’s learn how to upload a windows movie maker file on Youtube. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I made a whole video using Windows Movie maker, but when I try to upload it to YouTube or Facebook, it doesn't accept the file.. (Windows movie maker video).. How do I change it so I can upload it to youtube and facebook? :( Help please.!!
You'll need to publish the video using Windows Movie Maker. That will convert it to a format that youtube...
using newer movie maker, not the old one where you just had to save it diffrent, on the new one you dont have that option so does anyone know how to do it on the newer version?!
Hi, first you should note, you can't upload the windows movie maker project file to youtube directly...
www.xilisoft.com is a paid solution but if your clips are short then the demo will do fine. If not then...
Youtube natively uses the .flv file format. Upload it as it is to youtube and the website will automatically...
I tried uploading it directly from WMM but it didn't work
This link will help... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZXK68NS7… For other answers to questions...
click "save movie file" on the menu at the top left, then "save to my computer"
Aha. I had the same problem :] it's cause your videos suck now and mine rock ^-------^ aha i joke but...
last night i made a slideshow on windows movie maker and i want to upload it to youtube. But whenever i try to upload it , it says it has an "invalid file format". In the help section of WMM it said you could choose to upload it to the web...
Instead of uploading directly from WMM. You try doing other way. Save movie file on your pc first. ...
I created a movie using windows movie maker, but it wont let me upload it to youtube because it says its an invalid file format, so how do I change the file of the video in windows ...show more
If you want to get high quality video ,u can save the video as avi video on windows movie maker, then...
Im having trouble uploading my videos on youtube from Windows Live Movie maker. Im watching Youtube how to's on how to do it and they make it seem so easy. But whenever i try to upload my video it always says it lost connection or it couldnt read the...
When you save the video, hit save to my computer not just save.
Related Q & A:
- How do you convert a windows movie maker file to a regular video file?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you get a video you make on Windows Movie Maker onto Youtube?Best solution by wikihow.com
- How do I put a Windows Movie Maker movie on Youtube?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you use Windows Movie Maker after using the flip video camera?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I upload a video to youtube if I made it on windows movie maker?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers