My iPod won't hold a charge?
Let’s learn my iPod won't hold a charge. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Answerbag.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
According the the sales associates at best buy, Apple iPod's have a non-user changable battery. The...
My ipod wont hold a charge long enough to turn on, even when its plugged in. I dropped it in the tub two weeks ago
If it not charging AT ALL then you need to send it to apple to get it refurbished but either way get...
OHKAY .... I GOT THE IPOD AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT IN JANUARY OF 2006 AND IT WAS CHARGED UP SO I COULD LISTEN TO MY MUSIC .... I RAN THE BATTERY DOWN (THINK THATS WHERE I MESSED UP ) ... THEN I CHARGED IT UP VIA THE COMPUTER USB PORT .... HELD A CHARGE...
my ipod did the same thing. never fully charged after the first. battery runs down even when off and...
my ipod touch 1g wont power on its been sitting for a long time. but when i plug it in to charge it will act like its powering on. the apple symbol comes up but then after that happens it goes back off.
Are you using the charger that came with the iPod or are you using a replacement charger?
i just bought the new i pod nano and i have to charge it everyday! my old nano would last me a week. and i listen to this one less then i did to my old one. any suggestions?
Go to your nearest Apple Store and consult the Genius Bar. Explain how your battery is faulty and backup...
its a 4th generation ipod nano
it would cost 100.90 i did it befor
I have had my ipod for about a year now and it use to hold its charge the whole day, but recently it has been dying half way through the day or less than that. Someone told me that if I let you ipod die all the way and leave it dead for 2 days then charge...
If you double click the home button, you should have a list of your previously used apps come up. Click...
yes, i try that! like i hold the Menu and the center button for ever!! but for some reason the only...
I just bought an iPod classic two days ago, and it won't charge. It says it is charging, i have had it sit there charging for a couple hours and ill take it off and it only has a sliver of battery. Ive tried through my computer usb then tried off a wall...
IT HATES YOU! and you should probably just listen to the other answers. they say the same thing. and...
The battery is not user-replacable. You will need to swap it out through Apple. The cost is usually...
Related Q & A:
- Why won't my iPod Shuffle charge?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is it true that California won't get a tax return?
- Why won't my iPod charge from my PC?Best solution by ehow.com
- My iPod won't play music videos?Best solution by discussions.apple.com
- My Ipod won't let me Sync my music, what do I do?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers