Should I be a diagnostic medical sonographer?
Let’s learn should I be a diagnostic medical sonographer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
ive been wanting to do something in the medical field for a while now, and i really want to do something with the ultrasound machines. i read online that a diagnostic medical sonographer only does the ultrasounds and a physician does the actual talking...
You cannot diagnose a patient, unless you are a doctor. A radiologist is a medical doctor who will interpert...
I want to start classes in the fall for diagnostic medical sonographer. I went to a college and they told me to enroll in the Radiologic Tec for A.A.S. Upon reading the classes and prereq, it doesn't look anything like the classes needed for ultra sound...
Radiologic Technology is not the same as Sonography. RT's perform Xrays, Sonographers perform ultrasounds...
I'm looking into becoming a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.I got some info today froma school close to where i live, they told me it would be a total of 48000 for 25 months of ...show more
DO NOT pay that much. That's outrageous. Find another program: http://caahep.org/Find-An-Accredited...
what can I expect my salary to be if I'm a diagnostic medical sonographer in the mid-Michigan area? also, what kind of benefits does that job have? and if there are any ...show more
for salary ranges, and where are hiring, a good site is www.indeed.com they are very good and show the...
I am interested in becoming a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. Any information on the schooling and the occupation would be greatly appriciated!
Core Tasks -Explain the procedure to patients and get them in position -Spread gel over the area of...
I'm currently a junior in high school and I'm starting to plan my future. i'm interested in becoming a diagnostic medical sonographer but i'm not 100% sure. i ...show more
You can just call the hospital and ask to be transferred to the ultrasound department (if that doesn...
I'm currently attending communtiy college and I want to know what type of associates degree would I need to become a diagnostic medical sonographer? or what types of associates ...show more
Depends You will be needing either bachlerous or associates
So i have the chance to choose one or the other between going to school for Rad Tech or Diagnostic Med. Sonographer. Here in my state Rad techs start out making 49k a year, where a ...show more
Which is better depends on the individual. Personally, sonography wasn't for me. If you can do both...
I am taking my medical terminology which i have gone over a bit in high school but just wondering how much of it do we actually use in this career?
Well, you won't necessarily use drug ones, but you will use a great deal of them.
I was looking to pursue a career in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. However, I am not fond of the idea of performing a Gynecologic Ultrasound or, hmm how should I put this, any sort of ...show more
you have to take the good with the bad. If you're trained to do it all then you do it all. If you didn...
Related Q & A:
- How many years of college does it take to become a diagnostic medical sonographer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer make?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to become a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where should i get a diagnostic check for my Honda?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are all the steps in becoming a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers