Should I be a teacher or physician assistant?
Let’s learn should I be a teacher or physician assistant. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by answers.yahoo.com. If neither of the proposed solutions works for you, please see 5 additional links below.
There are five answers to this question.
Best Answer: You should continue with your career as a physician's assistant for several reasons. First, you have spent a great deal of time, effort, money ...
I want to be a neonatal nurse, high school teacher, dental hygienist, or physician assistant . How old are you? Why do you want to be that? How many children do you want?
Pediatric Surgeon 14 I love children. One-four.
I'm 23 male with two young kids. I wanna pursue college but I'm afraid I'm too late. I would to major in one of these areas. Geographer, biology, lawyer, physician assistant, teacher, or counselor. All these majors take a long time to achieve. Should...
Return to college and become a teacher if you enjoy being a dad. I was a stay-at-home mom and graduated...
What Should I Major In? OK, so here are a few of the majors I have considered -psychiatrist -pediatrician -pharmacist -social worker -marketing -business management -construction worker -athletic trainer -fitness instructor -lawyer -high school teacher...
Sounds like history and philosophy are the areas you are most interested in. If you think of your college...
I've been accepted to both, and I want to study Biology (I'm not entirely sure what I'd do with that afterwords), but I'm not sure which one is better for studying Biology. Preferably I'd focus in Human Biology and go to grad school to become a physician...
Does a physician assistant's salary ever grow? like a teacher's salary would grow each year..( i know they both make different amounts of money) i m just asking if a PA's ...show more
Absolutely. When you first graduate from a PA program, your starting salary will be as much as 80k in...
Other sources that may help:
Don't let the positives about becoming a PA blind you to the signs that a physician assistant ... 5 Reasons a Physician Assistant ... and Physiology teacher at a ...
Teacher´s Desk; History of BLS; FAQs ... How to Become a Physician Assistant. Physician assistants typically need a master’s ... Physician assistants should be ...
Physician Assistants. ... Physician assistant education programs usually last at least two ... Many accredited PA programs have clinical teaching affiliations with ...
Best Answer: Don't quit! My brother is a PA, and he loves it. I've had other friends who were also PA's, and they loved it, too. Sure, you have to learn an ...
Related Q & A:
- How do I become a physician assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I become a teacher in the UK?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What do I need to do as a Physician Assistant?Best solution by bls.gov
- Should I become a Physician or Physician Assistant?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is a better job: Physician Assistant or Nursing?Best solution by quora.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers