What are the three main movements in contemporary art?
Let’s learn what are the three main movements in contemporary art. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Personally I'd have to pick Surrealism, the Renaissance, and Pop Art, although I do like a lot more, but they're the favourites! You?
Dada, post-impressionism and German Expressionism.
In the arts, Baroque (or baroque) is both a period and the artistic style that dominated it. The Baroque...
I have a paper due on Monday, and after a few days' study, I still can't find enough evidence. Basically: Artists associated with avant-garde movements (Dada, De Stijl, Constructivism and the Bauhaus) often valued forms of creativity that challenge the...
Avant Garde movements like you mentioned are collectives are artists who have a similar aim. Therefore...
As part of my coursework i need to make a movie about surrealism, cubism and pop art. I need to use three songs, one to go with each art movement. They need to be from abround the time of the art movements. Any suggestions?
Cubism 1920's the Jazz age - free flow musical abstract expressionism. John Coltrane - A Love Supreme...
The disciplines of the visual arts are?? List three art movements.
drawing painting sculpture
I'm an art lover but I don't really know much about art or it's history. I know it's not necessary to know about art to enjoy it but it's a subject I'm passionate about and would like to be able to discuss it with others. Before going as far going to...
I know you think that you don't have to know anything about art to enjoy it, but I beg to differ with...
I was wondering if anyone knows any art movements outside the US? the US has movements like pop art & abstract so I was wondering if other countries had different art movements after World War 2
Have there been any art movements which largely incorporated the painting/drawing/photographing/sculpting etc of water? This is for my art GCSE. Thanks in advance for any answers. Also ideas on how to how to show the study of artists and art movements...
Paintings of seascapes were popular from the 17th into the 20th centuries. See: http://en.wikipedia...
For my art homework I have to describe two different posters, which includes which movement they are from). I had asked my art teacher and she told me, I wrote them down but now I can't find it anywhere. First poster- http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl...
The first one is Art Deco. The second is Art Nouveau. Take a look at the two links and see what you...
I am interested in the philosophy of art, particularly in aesthetics and the definition and evaluation methods within art. I have come across something that is of particular interest to me, but I'm having a little trouble with it. In Wollheim's book...
Art And Its Objects contains what is widely regarded as Wollheim's major philosophical contribution...
Related Q & A:
- What do you think of contemporary art?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between Modern Art and Contemporary Art?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the Difference between Modern & Contemporary Art?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is contemporary art?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What previous movements influenced the art of the Renaissance, and how?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers