What are the three parts of the nervous system?
Let’s learn what are the three parts of the nervous system. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
The three main parts of the nervous system are the central nervous system, peripheral nervous system...
brain,spinal cord,and nerves make up the wonderful system that is the nervous system...
The CNS consists of two major parts: the brain and the spinal cord. The peripheral nervous system consists...
The nervous system of the starfish is simple .There is no brain and there are no ganglia to coordinate...
3 parts of circulatory system: The Heart, The Blood and Blood Vessels. Types of vessels: Arteries, Capillaries...
The nervous system is divided into two parts: I. Central Nervous System a. Brain b. Spinal Cord II....
Thoracic bones, vertebral column, and appendages are the three general area of the skeletal system.
The excretory system is a passive biological system that removes excess, unnecessary or dangerous materials...
Main parts of the cardiovascular system: heart, heart chambers, and blood vessels.
Related Q & A:
- What are the three main movements in contemporary art?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are the three types of lines?Best solution by math.tutorvista.com
- What are the three major criminological perspectives?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What role does the nervous system play in keeping the human body alive?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are the three most-climbed peaks in the San Gabriel Mountains or Angeles National Forest?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers