What can I pack when going to Italy in August?
Let’s learn what can I pack when going to Italy in August. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by virtualtourist.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
What to Pack in Italy Comfortable Shoes. 16 reviews. General Packing Tips. 22 reviews. Map. 6 reviews. Comfortable Shoes. 6 reviews. Sunscreen. 2 reviews.
I'm going on a trip with PEOPLE TO PEOPLE and I've never been that far from home and I don't know what to pack. HELP!!
Pack normal clothes, not American ones, which we find too brightly coloured and it hurts our eyes.
I'm going to India for the first time without my parents. I have no idea what to pack! i'll be staying there for 7 weeks. what should i pack? and what shouldn't i pack? and any tips when traveling?
i have never had shots before going to india. there is malaria in some places so find out from your...
Hello, I am going to South Africa in late August, Cape Town, Mpumalanga and Kruger Park. What clothes should I pack? I know it's still winter there. I was thinking about a duvet and some sweaters and a denim jacket. What else? And what about malaria...
Hello Tarryn come to S.A. and have fun ! Kruger P and Mpumalanga in August are just coming into spring...
So i am going to be in Italy, Greece, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, France, and England. How in the heck am i going to pack? I can only have one suitcase and it is as big as i can ...show more
The best thing i have found is to roll your clothes tight and lay them side by side.Saves a lot of room...
I am going to italy soon... the weather is supposed to be around 85-90 what should i pack. We will also be biking and hiking. i think i have packed everythign i need but i want to make sure i dont forget anything important. Also what is it like there...
You're going to love it there! You should pack light. I hated lugging my stuff around because the streets...
I've never been on a trip outside of Canada... I don't even know what the weather is like in Italy in June but i just found out i'm going to Italy for a week... any ...show more
So I am going on a class trip to Italy and I am wondering how warm I will need to pack. Also, what amount of spending money will I need? Thanks!
Italy will get pretty chilly in February (heck, even Orlando gets pretty chilly) so pack some sweaters...
Hi :] I'm going on vacation to NYC for 5 days in late July to early August. What should I pack?
Think of the old saying, "half of what you think you need and double the cash." The best bet...
what to pack ??? im going to menorca in august i am 14 and im going for a week please and thanks xx
As its hot there in August, pack summer clothes and bikini/swimming costume, it goes cool in the evenings...
Related Q & A:
- What can I do when yahoo messenger says my PC is not audio compatible?Best solution by answers.microsoft.com
- What can i wear when traveling? what can i take with me in my handbag?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What should I pack when I go camping?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What can I expect when I do a computer science major?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What can I do when I get pink screen on Xbox 360?Best solution by Answerbag.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers