What classes would I take in college to become a Registered Nurse?
Let’s learn what classes would I take in college to become a Registered Nurse. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
You're college will make sure you choose the right classes. Of course, you will have to take the core...
As prerequisites, you need Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, and English. Then you need to follow the...
It would be helpful for you to get your BSc or BA or a related degree like this, as it would help you...
I'm 15 turning 16 next month and I'm a sophomore in high school. I've just discovered recently that I want to become a registered nurse (RN). I've been researching all day today and I know the basics but I want more in depth on some subjects. I'm hoping...
To get into the nursing program, the extra activities will not be considered. Grades alone (and you...
I was hoping someone could clearly explain the steps needed to become a registered nurse. Also, would it be wise to take some community college classes on the side while I'm still ...show more
You can become an RN with a minimum of an Associates Degree but a full 4 year Bachelor of Science (or...
I am wanting a bachelors degree at Calhoun to become a RN Nurse. I would like to know what classes I would have to take to do this. I need the exact classes that i will have to take ...show more
To the poster above RYAN , my community college offers a Bachelor's program (BSN) so you are wrong....
This year I am a senior. I will be attending community college for my first two years of general education, but I want to know what classes are required to become a nurse.
You need to take Algebra 1 or higher level math course, biology with lab, chemistry with lab, microbiology...
I have my heart set on being a CRNA , I just don't know which classes to take. I'm going into 11th grade this year. Here are the classes I have already taken : 9th - Algebra ...show more
Do the courses you like to get you to University. Maybe even AP courses if you like. (AP courses lessen...
I mean in high school. Science... Math??? idk so please give me some advice so i don't take the wrong classes and not become an RN. lol that sounds really stupid.... oh well thx
Depending on what city you are in they have some nursing classes set up in highschool I know here in...
I am thinking about becoming a CRNA. I know the job is stressful. But i love the idea of helping people. If you work as a CRNA can you give me a outline of your day. The pros and cons.How many years total did it finally take for you to become a CRNA...
4 years for the BSN. 1 - 2 years of ICU experience. 2 - 3 years of CRNA school. Eventually it will be...
Related Q & A:
- Can I become a surgical technologist before I become a Registered Nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What classes should I take to become a social worker?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Should I become a Registered Nurse or an Occupational Therapist... pros and cons please?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What steps do i take to become a Registered Nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What education is required to become a registered nurse?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers