What steps do i take to become a Registered Nurse?
Let’s learn what steps do i take to become a Registered Nurse. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I am about to be a Junior in high school and i want to know what are somethings i should do now to start working towards becoming a registered nurse.
You should be thinking about what school you want to go to by now and make sure it's the best option...
well i am alos doing the same thing..first you have to go to school and take and pass the pre-regs....
I wanna be a nurse but I don't know what steps you have a take to become one. How many years do you have to go to school to be a registered nurse? How many years of schooling do ...show more
It takes about four years to become a registered nurse. Here in my city there is a nursing program at...
The doctor is planning to take the USMLE step 1 in the Philippines, and steps 2 & 3 in the states. He will be going to the states through fiance visa. Although also a registered nurse in the Philippines, he really wants to become a doctor in the...
In order to become a doctor in u.s. one has to graduate from accredited medical school (foreign or domestic...
I was hoping someone could clearly explain the steps needed to become a registered nurse. Also, would it be wise to take some community college classes on the side while I'm still ...show more
You can become an RN with a minimum of an Associates Degree but a full 4 year Bachelor of Science (or...
I heard you can take 2 years worth of college and become a Registered nurse? And some say you have to get your bachelors to become a registered nurse or nothing?
You can get an A.S. in nursing from a community college. This might be a good option if you are limited...
It takes about 12 years to become a doctor, I've heard. If I become I get my bachelor of science in nursing and become an RN first will it not take as long to become a doctor?
well, although they are in the same field...becoming a doctor will still take a long time. While in...
I'm considering being a nurse but you have to be an LPN then become and RN.( That's what I have heard so far) How long does that take and what classes in college do I have to ...show more
Someone gave you incorrect information. I am an RN and have never been an LPN. There are plenty of RN...
im 15 and going into the 11th grade..i want to become a nurse in the UK since im a UK residant, what step should i take in order to become a nurse?
Me too, i will also be entering the 11th grade. But i want to a Psychiatrist. And i live in the US ...
After I graduate high school what should I do first? How long will it take to become an CRNA?
Start by getting a bachelors degree in nursing - attend a university with a nursing school. Then you...
Related Q & A:
- What classes should I take to become a social worker?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What courses should I take to become a social worker?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What steps should I take to become an Obstetrician gynecologist?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What classes would I take in college to become a Registered Nurse?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What courses should I take to become a doctor?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers