What does cydia do for the iPod touch 2g?
Let’s learn what does cydia do for the iPod touch 2g. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i just finished jail breaking my ipod touch 2G. and now i have cydia... now what? once i click on it it says "2 essential upgrades one or more essential packages are ...show more
Cydia will not mess up your internet connection, it has nothing to do with internet other than it uses...
I have just jailbroken my iPod Touch 2G with iOS 4.2.1 on Greenpois0n RC6, and installed Cydia from Loader. But halfway through the installation, it stopped the installing process and showed a popup that said 'You have low disk space. Please delete some...
so i just jailbreaked my ipod touch. downloaded cydia. what exactly do you do to download all those free games you'd have to pay for at the app store? is there a package you have to install or something? cydia looks confusing
Add source cydia.hackulo.us and download installous
I just jailbroke my ipod touch 2g and i went in to use cydia. i clicked hacker, devoloper or something like that. now when i try to search for packages they wont show up. like it doesnt let me download anything. i searched for probably the most popular...
o you gotta go on youtube and search get all packages then you can choose you should type in get all...
Alright, so I jailbroke a few months ago and now all of a sudden cydia is bugging out and causing errors. So whenever I launch it when it tries to update the packages, it says error: something IPOX cant be found, ill get the exact error later. Then,...
Hello there. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER REASON NOT TO JAILBREAK AN IPOD TOUCH! RESTORE IT THROUGH ITUNES....
i was on cydia and i was in sources and clicked add and added http://cydia. hackulo.us and when i clicked ok this poped up. Source warning This repository has been reported by the community to be illegally redistributing copyright works. We cannot stop...
Maybe you should think of it as a legal disclaimer... Cydia wasn't created to host hacked AppStore apps...
I tried to jailbreak it when I made the mistake of updating to 3.0 which wasn't worth it at all.The jailbreak worked fine until I used cydia which was acting strange and kept asking me to update a bunch of stuff. But that was a while ago and I'm hoping...
Yes Cydia does work with iPod Touch 2g 3.0, try restarting your iPod and see what happens
The best cydia tweak is called Barrel, and it basically adds some cool 3D scrolling effects to your...
To jailbreak your iPod Touch 4.2.1, Download the redsn0w software: Mac or Windows version (more mirrors...
Here are the top 5 tweaks and mods for the cydia: 1.) Lockinfo 0:35 2.) Winterboard 1:32 3.) iFile ...
Related Q & A:
- IPod Touch 2G and Blackjack II or iPhone 2G ( old one?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Does Cydia slow down my iPod touch?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are the basic apps that come with the iPod touch 2g?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the best iPod touch 2g case?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What are the best Cydia apps for the iPod touch that are free?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers