What does it take to be a video game designer?
Let’s learn what does it take to be a video game designer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to do to become a video game designer.?
take a lot of art classes. anything with art and computers. you need to know a lot about design and...
goto www.wings3d.com download wings 3d goto www.blender.org download blender familiarize yourself with...
There are a number of classes. It's more about credit hours then certain classes.
Video game designers have bachelor's in computer science or software engineering, math & systems...
you need to take scince
College courses, im not really sure which ones though... sorry.
You can specialize in anything, especially communications or visual arts, to be a video game designer...
Knowledge about such things as graphic designing, computer animation and game development is necessary...
Video game design involves a wide variety of fields: game theory, game mechanics, visual arts, programming...
Related Q & A:
- How can I become a Video Game Designer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can you be a video game designer if you have a degree in computer science?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What does it take to become a web developer or designer?Best solution by webdesign.tutsplus.com
- What would you have to major in to become a video game designer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What does it take to become a video game designer?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers